Thread: [AC3] How the heck do you get that trinket? | Forums

Question [AC3] How the heck do you get that trinket?

There's one last trinket I need to get. It's in Kane:kia (sp?), and it's the one where there's a dead body and a cave opening. I can see it from a tall cliff, but obviously, there's no way down there.

How do I get to that trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorAegis View Post
    There's one last trinket I need to get. It's in Kane:kia (sp?), and it's the one where there's a dead body and a cave opening. I can see it from a tall cliff, but obviously, there's no way down there.

How do I get to that trinket?
    There's a cave entrance on the front left side of the cliffs - near the river (not near the bottomless pit - that route is a red herring)

what have you been doing in the frontier for the last 6 months if not exploring
    Last edited by montagemik; 04-30-2013 at 12:58 AM.

I just kept putting it off. :P Also, I just starting playing the game again because of the DLC. Okay, I'll look there.

yeah took me like a half hour to get it. but there is an opening. not from the huge cliff hole but on the other side of the tunnel thing

This was the first trinket I ran into on my first playthrough, killed myself like 3 times trying to get down that cliff. Felt pretty stupid when I found the other entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by SixKeys View Post
    This was the first trinket I ran into on my first playthrough, killed myself like 3 times trying to get down that cliff. Felt pretty stupid when I found the other entrance.
    I found the cave first as Teen Connor while hunting Cougar . (mapped out the whole available frontier before going to Achilles)

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    I found the cave first as Teen Connor while hunting Cougar . (mapped out the whole available frontier before going to Achilles)
    Same here.

"Front left side... near the river." Hmm... Do you have to climb or anything?

I got it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SZrF_47x48

Not the conventional way of getting that trinket. Also, the body is loaded with pelts. o.o

I went down through the cave and I got to the entrance, but I had no idea how you would find it!
    Last edited by WarriorAegis; 04-30-2013 at 06:24 PM.