Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch 2.1 release- feedback | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

guys, please tell me that this is just a horrible nightmare. And not that I have to wait AGAIN to be able to play HOMM6 SoD. First you delay the realease then when you actually release it you don't let us play the game..

thats really low
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Do I still have to uninstall H6 after patch? Or it will alow me to play H6 (+ 2 DLC) + SoD?
    best regards
    Dark Dragon

когда включите игру, висит целый день

Its so fun... I have a SOD disk on my table from yesterday, and i still can't play it... Looks like Ubisoft tripped itself up again this time...

Ahum, so I need to uninstall Heroes VI to install The Stand alone expansion? So then, how do I play the Heroes VI content at all? And why is it named stand alone? Something's not right here?
    None of you all seem to understand
    I'm not locked in here with you
    You're locked in here with me

Quote Originally Posted by rmonka View Post
    Do I still have to uninstall H6 after patch? Or it will alow me to play H6 (+ 2 DLC) + SoD?
    Nadal podobno trzeba czekać na patch Dark, po patchu normalnie będzie się instalowało.
    Ahum, so I need to uninstall Heroes VI to install The Stand alone expansion? So then, how do I play the Heroes VI content at all? And why is it named stand alone? Something's not right here?
    Because you can play it without Heroes VI, but if you already have Heroes VI you must wait for patch.
    Last edited by BartDrako; 05-02-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BartDrako View Post
    Nadal podobno trzeba czekać na patch Dark.

Because you can play it without Heroes VI, but if you already have Heroes VI you must wait for patch.
    Using steam version here. I just downloaded 2 GB on Heroes VI and can see Shades of Darkness as DLC with CD-Key. However I am unable to activate it ingame as conflux is down.
    Doesn't look like I need to uninstall anything though...

Ahh so i guess this is why i cant log into the conflux... i almost became crazy trying to log in :P

On steam both games merge so you don't have to delete the first one. And what is going on with Conflux? I guess it is just temporary setback and will be dealt with in a few hours.
    Last edited by Zayeban; 05-02-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schuschinger View Post
    was wondering the same JKRevan, but its pretty clear to me that you have to uninstall H6 for whatever reason. I would assume tho its not the case with Steam.
    Or let me correct my statement, is it a real game on Steam(I own it directly,not on Steam), or is it basically just "added" to steam which you can do with alot of games.
    Basically if you start H6 in STeam and Uplay starts afterwards you almost definately have to uninstall it there aswell Id guess,if not then not.

I purchased H6 from steam, same with SoD, Pre ordered it the day it was announced.

When i launch the game it launches Uplay (same with Assassin's Creed II and on, except for III which i have Outside Steam)

Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast