Thread: Welcome to The Watch - a guide. | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Welcome to The Watch - a guide.

Welcome to The Watch.

Hi Assassin’s!

As you may be aware, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag has some very special preorder bonuses available at participating retailers, one of those bonuses is exclusive access to The Watch.

This post hopes to explain just what The Watch is and how you can join.

What is The Watch:
    The Watch is a hub, a gathering place of everything Assassin’s Creed, it’s also a show case for the passion and work of the community which has grown around the game series.
    Inside The Watch you will find: the latest news from the Development team, quizzes, Art work, Cosplay, Assassination Contracts [games not real ones!] and the latest social media from around the entire Assassin’s Creed community.
    It’s not just about what Ubisoft want you to see or do, you will also find the latest gallery submissions from other The Watch members, such as fan art, fan fiction, cosplay as well as content from the specially selected Experts - hand picked members of the AC community tasked with creating and finding the best and most original content from around the AC universe!

How to join:
    Access to The Watch is gained by pre-ordering ACIV Black Flag at participating retailers*, so please check to see if your local store is part of the offer, or you can gain access by pre-ordering ACIV Black Flag at the Ubishop* - Once you have this special one use code, you can enter it on The Watch signup page below:

www.assassinscreed.com/vip

Sign in with your Uplay account - or create one - enter your code on the next screen and your set up is complete.

You will then receive a welcome to The Watch email - to your Uplay registered email address - containing more information and also the dedicated link to use the site:

http://www.ac4bf-thewatch.com/

Please remember to book mark the above link, this is your gateway to The Watch.

Show you are a member with the following The Watch Signature!

link:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/8746/thewatchmember.png

*Availability of The Watch varies due to regions, so please check your local retailers for local preorder deals - access codes available while stocks last.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Looks like a Facebook game. Totally worth preordering guys!

Last edited by PooBrainHorse; 04-26-2013 at 08:19 PM.

How can I buy the special editions (Black Chest, in particular) from Brazil?

Welcome to watch

Reminded me of Assassins Network. Just with mini-games.

Banned
    Reminds me of how lame this franchise has become.
    Last edited by Jack-Reacher; 05-01-2013 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Reacher View Post
    Reminds me of how *comment removed* this franchise has become.
    and it begins. I understand the reasons a moderator may have for censoring non-constructive criticisms, but it's a prime example of how Ubisoft repeatedly ignores everything the community offers up, and releases whatever broken game they want to instead.

This is the reason why this fall, for the first time ever, I will not own an Assassin's Creed game once release day has come and gone.

Quote Originally Posted by guitargod33 View Post
    and it begins. I understand the reasons a moderator may have for censoring non-constructive criticisms, but it's a prime example of how Ubisoft repeatedly ignores everything the community offers up, and releases whatever broken game they want to instead.

This is the reason why this fall, for the first time ever, I will not own an Assassin's Creed game once release day has come and gone.
    I'm glad you adressed the fact that there's a difference between censoring helpful critique and censoring unhelpful criticism. Still, the developers do not completely "ignore everything the community offers up." They have expressed attempts to increase relations with fans and take more advice from the community (their recent polls on ac mp show evidence of that). Are they doing enough? Probably not...but at least they're trying.

http://youtube.com/partofthecreed

Also, in case you're wondering, I prefer going by PartoftheCreed, though AmongtheCreed works just as well (PartoftheCreed was taken in uplay after I created the username in Youtube, Steam, Onlive, and other platforms).

We do not censor criticism unless it breaks our forums rules, such as using profanity or taking about piracy.

This must be accessible for all AC fans, not only for who preorder AC4!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast