Thread: Customisation is great :) | Forums

Customisation is great :)

Recently picked up this hidden gem and have been playing with bots since online seems dead but the customisation is awesome. I customised my Guardian with medium armour and helmet two and now he looks like a devil robot (probably because the helmet has horn things on the side) plus I made him completely red so he looks pretty scary and unsightly but also looks tough. Anyway for those that play this game, what does your character Bishop, Blackop or Guardian look like (like what armour and colour are they)?

A little help

Quote Originally Posted by mickessendon11 View Post
    Recently picked up this hidden gem and have been playing with bots since online seems dead but the customisation is awesome. I customised my Guardian with medium armour and helmet two and now he looks like a devil robot (probably because the helmet has horn things on the side) plus I made him completely red so he looks pretty scary and unsightly but also looks tough. Anyway for those that play this game, what does your character Bishop, Blackop or Guardian look like (like what armour and colour are they)?
    I know that your comment is a little old and I'm not sure if you still even look at this anymore but if you do actually get this, I had found this game a few days ago and it seemed great even if the multiplayer is dead since I'm fine with bots but I wanted to ask you and anyone else who sees this real quick how to unlock the customizations seeing as you managed to get them without online and maybe if possible we could check and see if we could get any form of online to work such as an invite to work (if you checked it already and it didn't work just message me and it would be cool) my gamertag is R Kan3 and if you read this and decide to give a newcomer a little help I would appreciate that greatly (also all my characters have a light blue primary color and an orange secondary color which looks coolest on the blackop soldier).

Well this post seems to be quiet old but if I am not wrong, this is the best game. I have never seen these kinds of games being released by other Studios. But good!