Thread: AC3 Multiplayer Challenges | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Question AC3 Multiplayer Challenges

Hey you all.

I've been looking for a web page with detailed info no the AC3 Multiplayer Challenges but wasn't able to find one.
    Does anyone know a place where I can find the challenges list containing the challenge names, what has to be done and how many times in which step, experience earned in which step?

Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Go in to your actual game menu. Everything is always listed there.

Actually, it isn't.
    Once I complete a Challenge, I can't see how many times I've done what it has to be done or how much experience I've gotten, for instance.

It should be there. It is in the farthest left column, and you have to navigate through a few menus.

Hey SaraivaLeo, I had fun playing Deathmatch against you earlier this week.

Anyway, like diamonshop mentioned, it's on the far left, Progression => Game Progression => Challenges. The challenges are organized into four categories, have a brief description, how many times you have met the challenge, how many times you need to meet the challenge for the next milestone, and how much xp you will get. That's how I keep track of them. I assume they are also described in the Animus Database over on the far right menu, but I don't use that.

I don't know if that helps. It sounds like you may be aware of this menu. Because it's purpose is to track progress, once I complete a challenge, it just displays a check mark. I can't tell how many times I had to fulfill the challenge to get the check mark, or how much xp I was awarded. Like you said.

If you are only looking for a description of the challenges and the associated xp, I would check the Animus Database. They are also listed online. I found them listed here http://gamersyndrome.com/2012/guides...enges-unlocks/ and on other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Go4Seven View Post

If you are only looking for a description of the challenges and the associated xp, I would check the Animus Database. They are also listed online. I found them listed here http://gamersyndrome.com/2012/guides...enges-unlocks/ and on other sites.
    For the record, there are some mistakes in the linked guide.

"The Artist: Perform a kill worth at least 7000 points". Lol wut?

"I am your superior, in both title and ability;
    you should know better than to question me."

Hey guys. Thanks for all the replies.
    I'm aware of that menu and that's where I keep track of my Challenges. However, as said before, it's not complete.
    The webpage mentioned by Go4Seven isn't accurate: lots of challenges are missing, there aren't any milestones, some XP are not correct. Even IGN's guide, which usually are very complete, doesn't mention the challenges.

I'm about to finish all of them (6 to go. Yay!), so when friends ask me, for instance, how many times they have to use wipe to counter a ranged weapon/bomb/teleport, I can't answer them.

--

It was great playing with you, Go4Seven!