Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC4- Customizing Your Ship | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

AC4- Customizing Your Ship

What do you all think of customizing you ship? Like adding you own color, different medallion/sculpture thing on the tip of you ship,etc.
    I liked buying the things that help you while fighting other ships but I got very bored of having the same ship though out the whole game. What do you think?
    ''When I was a young man, I had liberty; but I did not know it, I had time; but I did not see it, I had love; but I did not feel it. I am Ezio Auditore De Firenze.'' - Ezio Auditore De Firenze's death note
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think that we'll actually be able to have in-depth customization this time.

After all, why would one of the pre-order bonuses be Connor's sails if there wasn't?
    I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog! I'm a dog!

Well, Gamestop's preorder offers a "Black Ship" so I'm not sure that we actually are going to have the same ship throughout the entire game.

That said, it would be cool to add different items to the Jackdaw besides strictly practical additions like extra cannons and such. One of the preorder incentives offers Connor's Sails, so that might be a clue that we can customize our sails (though this might be practical as well, maybe different types of sails affect your speed and maneuverability). A choice of multiple figureheads would be nice as well, although the current one (a naked mermaid) fits my weird sense of humor. Ramming my enemies to death with tits...

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalACFan View Post
    although the current one (a naked mermaid) fits my weird sense of humor. Ramming my enemies to death with tits...
    Its not weird, its awesome. The bestest of the best death is the one brought about by tits.

Sig credit: Jexx ma boi

Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    Its not weird, its awesome. The bestest of the best death is the one brought about by tits.
    Reminds me of Tortuga back in '14
    "What would you have me do?"

What is more desirable: Freedom at the cost of total chaos, or perfect Order at the cost of no freedom?

I want 15 ships, 200 flags, 500 types of cannons, 1320 Color schemes, 267 Anchors, 65 rams and pink sails

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    I want 15 ships, 200 flags, 500 types of cannons, 1320 Color schemes, 267 Anchors, 65 rams and pink sails
    Each available as a separate $0.99 DLC no doubt...

I want to be able to walk around in the captains cabin and look at all my stuff (ie outfits,weapons, assassination souvenirs)
    "What would you have me do?"

What is more desirable: Freedom at the cost of total chaos, or perfect Order at the cost of no freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    I was with you until the pink sails part. Now my remaining doubts are clearing..

Sig credit: Jexx ma boi

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Pirate View Post
    I want to be able to walk around in the captains cabin and look at all my stuff (ie outfits,weapons, assassination souvenirs)
    Yeah, I actually wanted this in AC3 as well. Hopefully it comes true this time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast