Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 481

Thread: Assassins Creed 4 Black flag - The Watch | Forums

  1. #261
    AC Expert silvermercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK / Greece
    Posts
    4,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerthe View Post
    Is this the same one "interactive trailer" which is needed for the Master of Compass? I'm looking for the correct trailer for 2 hours now and have completely no idea :/
    I think The Master of Compass is separate... But don't quote me on that! lol I just spin the compass needle 3 times.

    The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).
     

  2. #262
    Junior Member Muerthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
    The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).
    I have watched all trailer (at least that's what I think) and seen nothing that could be called "interactive", that's why I'm clueless with this one :P

    EDIT: Nevermind, figured out it will be out tomorrow..
    Last edited by Muerthe; 07-18-2013 at 10:47 PM.
     

  3. #263
    What's the name of this trailer, I've been allover and I haven't seen it!!
     

  4. #264
    Member TJ_Wylde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beach side Netherlands
    Posts
    444
    It's the interactive horizon trailer. Got the invite for it in my mail this afternoon and got all of them unlocked at 13/13 now but the last one. The #13 in the hard one. You need to scan this idk what it's called code on the screen but like some before me i only get another link to the same thing and no code to unlock the last piece. And given that it actually says that you need to unlock that code to get extra items (for the watch or in-game idk) i'd really not want to skip it.
     

  5. #265
    Oh!! Am I the only one who isn't getting emailed stuff. First the 3 free codes and now this!! Maybe I'll get it in the next few days
     

  6. #266
    Junior Member Muerthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by NondairyGold View Post
    Oh!! Am I the only one who isn't getting emailed stuff. First the 3 free codes and now this!! Maybe I'll get it in the next few days
    Nope, I'm also in the position where I'm not getting any emails... Wanted to check on the ubi page if there's something called "allow e-mails from Ubisoft" or something, but when trying to change anything it redirects me to page where I can change my password... Any idea what to do? :P
     

  7. #267
    Member cmrggamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerthe View Post
    Nope, I'm also in the position where I'm not getting any emails... Wanted to check on the ubi page if there's something called "allow e-mails from Ubisoft" or something, but when trying to change anything it redirects me to page where I can change my password... Any idea what to do? :P
    I've never received any emails either
     

  8. #268
    Where can we find the trailer on the Watch?
     

  9. #269
    It's not there, if you're on the watch you apparently get sent an email with a link to it. Yeah I know I never got it either.
     

  10. #270
    AC Expert silvermercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK / Greece
    Posts
    4,994
    Quote Originally Posted by NondairyGold View Post
    It's not there, if you're on the watch you apparently get sent an email with a link to it. Yeah I know I never got it either.
    Check you PM!
     

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •