Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed 4 Black flag - The Watch | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

can some one help I pre- ordered the special edition from game in the uk but I dint receive the code for the treasure map pack
    Does anyone know if I get the code or not

Hey guys,
    i don't understand the watch missions : master of compass, can someone explain it to me. I have already found the coordinates (i think)

There're are three coordinate sets. You just drag the slider in the circle to the coordinates you found. If you enter them correctly the slider in the compass should flash green.
    Join CollectorsEdition.org - Video Game CE/LE/SE Database \ AC Collection \ AC Initiates \ YouTube \ CE.org Forums
    Searching for free, unused ACR Uplay Passport code (for PS3 if it matters)

Thx but wow they are hard to find

About the new interactive trailer: I've tried both my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S4 to scan the code and unlock one of the exclusive contents but I don't seem to get any codes on either phone... Just a link to the trailer??

So we don't actually get to see the Havana demo early as Watch members? I was genuinely disappointed when I got all the hiddens but I still didn't see the la Habana demo.
    كله بالحب

Quote Originally Posted by harbour29 View Post
    The map of Black Chest is named " THE PIRATE'S TROPHY" and the map of Buccaneer is named "PRIDE OF THE WEST INDIES"

The only difference is how many DLCs included.

I got my black chest map today.

There are 3 physical maps, but 4 digital maps.

Physical and Digital:

Only Digital:

The Pirate Trophy in Uplay (with any edition), Pride of West Indies in GameStop (with any edition), Trove of Mystery in Amazon (only digital) and Castaway's Prize in others shops (ones physical, others digital)
    Last edited by Skardcssdr; 07-18-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
    About the new interactive trailer: I've tried both my iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S4 to scan the code and unlock one of the exclusive contents but I don't seem to get any codes on either phone... Just a link to the trailer??
    Is this the same one "interactive trailer" which is needed for the Master of Compass? I'm looking for the correct trailer for 2 hours now and have completely no idea :/

Quote Originally Posted by Muerthe View Post
    Is this the same one "interactive trailer" which is needed for the Master of Compass? I'm looking for the correct trailer for 2 hours now and have completely no idea :/
    I think The Master of Compass is separate... But don't quote me on that! lol I just spin the compass needle 3 times.

The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).

Quote Originally Posted by silvermercy View Post
    The interactive trailer is the one where you pause the trailer and click on the icon on the screen. (I think it's the same as the Horizon trailer that we were shown some time ago).
    I have watched all trailer (at least that's what I think) and seen nothing that could be called "interactive", that's why I'm clueless with this one :P

EDIT: Nevermind, figured out it will be out tomorrow..
    Last edited by Muerthe; 07-18-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast