Thread: Assassins Creed 5 Ideas | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassins Creed 5 Ideas

Assassins Creed surprised me by making a fourth. The pirate theme is good but i kinda wish they would go further back in time. While reading the Iliad in class the setting seemed like a perfect theme for an assassins creed game. In the Iliad it says Paris had a golden apple. This would fit the story perfectly. Achilles could even be an assassin. They could make him apart of subject 16's ancestry. The great walls of troy would also be cool for climbing. I feel like they are moving to fast through history. Back it up a bit anyone else agree.

Why won't assassin's creed have guns like u can got to the present whoever the next present assassin is and he can got to 2 cities and do hitman work with hidden blades and guns and stuff like that. He can also go to shops to buy like grenades or guns or suppressor and upgrade sand the controls will be like gta or uncharted. He can got to the animus in china when the repeating crossbow was invented ( 10 bolts before reload can be fired) and stuff like that. Plus I wish they would add armor back but armor gives like resistance and speed and attack boast cause money was **** in acIII.
    I think my idea is a lot better than some pirates on ships. Pirates won't need to assassinate people they r outlaws they can just kill them publicly.