Thread: throttle | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I have a MS sidewinder JS. I am unable to get the throttle to work.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I have a MS sidewinder JS. I am unable to get the throttle to work.

XyZspineZyX
    Will it see the throttle at all? Make sure you delete the entry in the input options that says left thrust.

XyZspineZyX
    When I set my slider and do "test" if seems to see it. I can't get throttle from slide or from keyboard. I don't understand "delete left thrust". Tried but it did nothing.

XyZspineZyX
    Delete left thurst as in this post

http://forums.ubi.com/messages/messa...ac_gd&id=zulfl

I have no idea why it doesn't work for either the stick or keyboard. Try hitting the Default button to restore all game controls to default and try it again. I don't have the same stick as you so hopefully somebody with the same one could help you out

XyZspineZyX
    Tried suggestions. Still no throttle. The options set up "test" seems to recognize my slider. I have no throttle on the keyboard side either. Plane does fly at about 200knots, more of less as I go up and down.

in the above screen go to the thrust line and highlight it. Then hit clear. Then hit the map key and move your throttle. Does it map then?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raven Shield/Lock On Forums Moderator
    "It takes a big man to admit he is wrong, I'm not a big man." Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives
    Raven Shield FAQ
    LOMAC FAQ
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks men. Throttle seems to be working. It may have been working all along. I could not get the a-10 to go any faster than around 260kns and thought something was wrong. Does that sound right (260kns)? I tried one of the play options where I started on the ground and found that I did have throttle. Thanks again for the help.