Thread: [PC][Uplay]AC Revelations Achievements | Forums

[Uplay]AC Revelations Achievements

Hi,

I sent more and more and more messages about the achievements for this game.
    ACR was the first game with it in UPlay, after there were FarCry 3 and AC3.

Actually, AC3 and FC3 save offline the achievements unlocked by the player in a file named *.spool (40.spool) and this file is uploaded too to the Ubi's server. If you install UPlay on an other PC and connect to your account, when you visit the game's page on UPlay, the *.spool file for this game is downloaded automatically.

But, for Assassin's Creed Revelations, it's not the case. The .spool file is not uploaded/downloaded so when i re-installed my system, i forgot to save on my USB Key the ACR spool file. Result = i lost all achievements unlocked...

So please Ubisoft, i already sent more message to the technical support without good answer. Create a patch for UPlay to upload/download this *swear word removed* ACR spool file.

Thanks,
    Berillions
    Last edited by Ubi-Noemie; 11-18-2013 at 02:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oh... No answers from Ubi-Mush or others UPlay dev...
    Thanks guys...

*swear word removed*... There will be no solution to resolve the *swear word removed* problem ?
    - I send an email to the technical support = No good answers and i don't know if the support transmitted this improvements to the UPlay Dev.
    - I send a message in the UK/US forums because Ubi dev read these forums = No message...

I don't know why it's complicated to answers here even if the online save for ACR achievements will be never created...

So, i want a message to know exactly if the UPlay know this problem for ACR.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 03-23-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Hi, Did you also open a ticket with Technical Support or just an email? I would suggest opening a ticket, the link is in my signature.

They should be able to obtain some information from the cloud.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Hi Ubi-Mush,

Yes, i already opened a ticket with technical support. They said me that they kow the problem but i had not answer since my demand...

Hi,

Actually, it's the UPlay v4.1.1 and this bug is not still resolved.
    There is still no date for the fix ?

OdelPass - Do you have a ticket open? If not, please create one. If you do and want to check the status of it, please send a private message to one of the forum managers Volfbane, Mr_Shade or Ubi-Mush and include your ticket number.