Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The World's Biggest FC3 Cheat has been revealed! | Forums

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

KYRAT SERIES 1 - The lowlands | Far Cry 4 [UK]

The World's Biggest FC3 Cheat has been revealed!

The Mods won't allow threads to name and shame so we have bypassed this forum and uploaded videos to You Tube for the community to see the biggest cheat on the FC3 Multiplayer (on PS3). We recorded games to prove as evidence to Ubisoft Support that there is an in-game glitch being exploited so there is no comeback from Ubisoft. Lets see how Ubisoft respond but we will probably just be told to configure the DMZ of our routers and change our NAT settings in order to fix the Mounted gun Invisible glitch cheating ;-)

Video 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM85Whr-pMk

Video 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVTOw55zGnk

Unfortunately I think the more that find out about the glitch - the more will do it just to be annoying.
    So now it looks like the official maps that have a mounted gun turret are going to eventually become plagued with these cowardly cheats.

This needs nipping in the bud NOW - Yet another reason why some will walk away - those who love the official maps won't love them much longer if it is turning into a lost cause when one team simply has no way of winning - the term "If you can't beat them join them" comes to mind and that is a scary thought.

Just take out the gun turrets from the maps and it's stopped at the blink of an eye - it might screw with the balance of the map and the way it is supposed to be played but guess what this invisible glitch is screwing with it more.

The places where the turrets are found is still good places for people to be in with the right weapons and at least it would stop the cheating - just a thought.
    Or maybe someone could put out a statement that this is been looked into and that they are hoping for a solution which will stop players cheating through an exploit which is so easy to do.

That guy has been in the news an awful lot lotely, don't understand what the fun is in doing what he does.

Im curious how the outcome of the Virgin comp is going to be.

http://farcry3insanitychallenge.com/...aderboard.html

You only have to Google one particular cheats PSN name to see how famous he has become, but famous for all the wrong reasons. You'll see his name in forums, on Twitter and You Tube at a minimum. Yet Ubisoft still do nothing about the cheat. I really am baffled by this, so much so I'm wondering if he is associated with Ubisoft. Wouldn't surprise me if they frequent these forums etc. I can't think why else Ubisoft would remain tight lipped over this. They haven't even given any communication or acknowledgement about the in game glitch to become invisible. I'm in utter dispair over this and so are many other fellow community members and players alike.
    Last edited by FinchysDags; 03-15-2013 at 10:41 PM.

This guy should get banned for eternity! Too much?
    PSN: The_Red_Jokester

"Catch me if you can!"

Ubi...what a joke. We can all say what we will about the COD series...but a glitch like this would never have lasted this long. Ubi either doesn't give a d*mn or they are too incompetent to fix it. Personally I think it's a bit of both. Yes, you finally fixed the singleplayer. I can't wait till your next title releases. I am personally not preordering anything from Ubi and if I do buy an Ubi title I promise it will be a used copy to ensure you don't see a dollar from my wallet.

Think this only works on PS3 i tested on xbox and it doesn't work

maybe not triggered the same way as PS3, but I have seen them in multiplayer and I'm on Xbox.

I've had a response back from Ubisoft support saying they've passed the info I provided to the developers (including links to You Tube videos showing the cheat and how the glitch is being exploited). However, I've requested that we get official comms from Ubisoft to advise how this is being addressed and what action will be taken against the reported cheat and others who decide they need to cheat when playing FC3 Multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by FinchysDags View Post
    I've had a response back from Ubisoft support saying they've passed the info I provided to the developers (including links to You Tube videos showing the cheat and how the glitch is being exploited). However, I've requested that we get official comms from Ubisoft to advise how this is being addressed and what action will be taken against the reported cheat and others who decide they need to cheat when playing FC3 Multiplayer.
    Nice work Finchys. Lets hope they come through and finally take care of this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast