Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homestead Missions - AC3 | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Homestead Missions - AC3

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, or if this has been brought up already, but is there gonna be a patch where you can play the Homestead missions at ANY point in the game? I wanna get the dual pistols, but I can't complete the mission to get Ellen the tailor because I missed my opportunity for it around Sequence 9. I tried replaying memories, but none of them allow free roaming, and I cant simply "REplay" the Homestead missions. Help, or info?

~The Killer
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I wasnt aware you could 'miss' these missions, nor am i convinced you can. Are you certain you have completed every other Homestead mission that comes before Ellen's? Certain Homesteader missions can only be started when other Homesteaders' have been raised to a certain rank themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Abeonis View Post
    I wasnt aware you could 'miss' these missions, nor am i convinced you can. Are you certain you have completed every other Homestead mission that comes before Ellen's? Certain Homesteader missions can only be started when other Homesteaders' have been raised to a certain rank themselves.
    No, what happened was I wanted to play the story through when I first got it, but I never noticed the Homestead missions. So I only did the Main Missions. The only option I see is replaying the Story Mode, but I would like for it to be able to do the missions AFTER the story's Epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller287 View Post
    No, what happened was I wanted to play the story through when I first got it, but I never noticed the Homestead missions. So I only did the Main Missions. The only option I see is replaying the Story Mode, but I would like for it to be able to do the missions AFTER the story's Epilogue.
    Sooo...did you try to actually look for Homestead icons on the map after the story was done ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin_M View Post
    Sooo...did you try to actually look for Homestead icons on the map after the story was done ?
    Yea, alot of other people apparently have the same issue as me, and, in this case, Ellen, was in NY, but I checked everywhere for just Homestead Mission icons. There were none

Yea, alot of other people apparently have the same issue as me, and, in this case, Ellen, was in NY, but I checked everywhere for just Homestead Mission icons. There were none
    The Homestead missions are unlocked in sequence. If you haven't done the first mission, then you wont find Ellen even if you did not finish the story...

So, forgive me If I seem annoying, did you look everywhere ? Frontier and Homestead itself as well ?

"LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

Have you done every available mission? Cause I'm pretty sure you have to unlock a few people beforehand.

Also, my brother did the same thing, completed the story before the Homestead, and he never had this issue.

Awesome signature done by The_Aphelion
    My Shovel Beat Downs Petition

The Homestead missions are unlocked in sequence. If you haven't done the first mission, then you wont find Ellen even if you did not finish the story...

So, forgive me If I seem annoying, did you look everywhere ? Frontier and Homestead itself as well ?
    No, youre not annoying! Youre trying to help!

On topic: Yes, I looked everywhere. There were only 2 Homestead missions available after the story, but none were Ellen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Reward View Post
    Have you done every available mission? Cause I'm pretty sure you have to unlock a few people beforehand.

Also, my brother did the same thing, completed the story before the Homestead, and he never had this issue.
    Could you be specific? Because I did some research and, like I said before, a lot of people have the same problem as me. I have a few Liberation missions to do, but as far as I know, you don't need to complete Liberation missions to unlock Homestead missions (as far as I know, correct me if Im wrong anyone.)

No, youre not annoying! Youre trying to help!

On topic: Yes, I looked everywhere. There were only 2 Homestead missions available after the story, but none were Ellen.

Could you be specific? Because I did some research and, like I said before, a lot of people have the same problem as me. I have a few Liberation missions to do, but as far as I know, you don't need to complete Liberation missions to unlock Homestead missions (as far as I know, correct me if Im wrong anyone.)
    Well, we had a few people with this issue coming here and it turned out that they missed a few things...like interactive conversations...did you try those ?

"LONG LIVE THE MORGIA!!"

Well, we had a few people with this issue coming here and it turned out that they missed a few things...like interactive conversations...did you try those ?
    I guess Ill try those tomorrow, and let you know what happens! ^.^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast