Thread: Far Cry 3 Gunslinger Takedown Glitch And Issues **PATCHERS ATTENTION PLEASE** | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Gunslinger Takedown Glitch And Issues **PATCHERS ATTENTION PLEASE**

So I've been playing Far Cry 3 for a while now.... And MOST of the time I only I play it is using takedowns, *THE GLITCH* so every time I try to use the Gunslinger Takedown, when I take the enemy's pistol, it appears to be invisible and when I shoot, it DOESN'T cause any damage it's just my hand pretending to shoot. It doesn't happen all the time with the Pirates, just some times. But all the time with the mercenaries and privateers.
    *ISSUES* So the issue is every time I take the pistol, it's most likely to be empty or just 1 bullet, seriously?
    When those *******s have infinity assult rifle and other weapons ammo they barely have any ammo with pistols? WHAT THE HELL?!
    And why the hell do I take damage when I'm using my enemy as a meat shield?
    Please fix this.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It happened to me on PS3. What u have to do is to not immediately press the fire button until u see jason pull out a pistol and it is in his hand

I play on the PS3 as well.
    Thanks for the reply, it's fixed.
    Thank you.