Thread: ByGames website got a nerve | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    ByGames is shown as a download point and has their logo at bottom of raven shield page,this is very very annoying because bygames make no effore with this game at all despite many requests,I actually pay them an all i get is a few hundred minutes server time that i can get so many other places for free,They have dozens of empty servers running and never run the game themselves ever,its apathy and killed any chance of starting a community that is local to me and there are plenty of people who would have been interested.Its just half life this half life that and nothing whatsoever on raven shield,even links come up with a "there is no information for this game at the present time" that is raven shield at ByGames ignore them they are total crap believe me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    ByGames is shown as a download point and has their logo at bottom of raven shield page,this is very very annoying because bygames make no effore with this game at all despite many requests,I actually pay them an all i get is a few hundred minutes server time that i can get so many other places for free,They have dozens of empty servers running and never run the game themselves ever,its apathy and killed any chance of starting a community that is local to me and there are plenty of people who would have been interested.Its just half life this half life that and nothing whatsoever on raven shield,even links come up with a "there is no information for this game at the present time" that is raven shield at ByGames ignore them they are total crap believe me.

XyZspineZyX
    Eh..? What is this ByGames you speak of anyway??

Pentium 4 @ 1.8 gigahertz
    512MB RAM
    Sound Blaster Live
    GeForce 2 MX440 64MB DDR(It's better than you think)
    Windows XP Home Edition

I shot the sheriff....