Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GRFS PC v1.8 Feedback | Forums

GRFS PC v1.8 Feedback

GRFS PC v1.8 Feedback, Yes. I know getting in early . I will be adding to this thread more in the following days/weeks till it comes out and after the patch

So just I dont get has the patch come out on the 19th . NO. Im getting in early

--------------------------------------------

So apparently the following is fixed with 1.8 patch from http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nd-Workarounds

1. *** Overall FPS drop, FPS drop in some adversarial maps
    Some players are reporting that running has slowed down a lot, that the whole game is slower or that they have specific FPS issues in some adversarial maps.
    The issue has been identified and a fix is coming with Title Update 1.8, available at the end of February.
    Workaround:
    Set the Global Illumination setting to “Low”.

2. *** Friends List and Yeti
    Players encounter a Yeti error when they have 100 or more friends on Uplay.
    This issue has been identified and will be fixed with Title Update 1.8.
    Workaround:
    If possible, try to limit your number of friends until T.U. 1.8 is out.

3. *** Gun customization problems with foreign letters
    Windows user names with Polish, Turkish ... letters cause an issue with Gunsmith in the Campaign: changes are not “saved” and players have to play with default weapon.
    The issue has been identified and will be fixed with Title Update 1.8.
    Workaround:
    Create a new account without special letters.

4. *** Issues with Storm in Silent Talon and Subtle Arrow
    The Storm effect is not strong enough, Magnetic View is now useless.

5. *** Gamma Setting is not saved

6. *** Market “Night Map” and missing textures
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHJN...ature=youtu.be
    It will be fixed with Title Update 1.8.

7. Windows XP compatibility? Title Update 1.8 will add Windows XP compatibility.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What actually got fixed with v1.8

TBA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What actually got ruined or worse with v1.8

TBA

What needs to be addressed in GRFS1 PC still

Party members getting connection lost when joining lobby together - This could be NAT Translation or UPNP or LAG
    Possible fix's -
    * Check ping of server joining first with all party members
    * Display ping of all party members in party before joining a lobby
    * Check lobby is glitched with vote, if timer stuck or disapeared DONT JOIN IT
    * Check lobby if user is AFK , or if Host is AFK dont join it
    * Have dedicated low ping servers instead of p2p

Host mirgration upon joining a game straight away
    Possible fix's -
    * Check ping of users before hand - Display ping of all lobby members before host starts the game , if anyone above 250 boot them
    * Check host connection
    * Ask host if wish's to host , this would be great if for some reason a person with Mobile Phone internet (3g/4g/bluetooth) or wireless pci/usb card to adsl/cable becomes host
    or user with low upstream
    * Allow users to choose if they want to be host, if no one enables host, lobby gets disbanded
    * host choice for less then 200 ping only or region only eg Australia/NZ/Asia only

Server/connection lost joining a game
    Host mirgration upon joining a game straight away
    Possible fix's -
    * Check ping of users before hand - Display ping of all lobby members before host starts the game , if anyone above 250 boot them
    * Check host connection
    * Ask host if wish's to host , this would be great if for some reason a person with Mobile Phone internet (3g/4g/bluetooth) or wireless pci/usb card to adsl/cable becomes host
    * Allow users to choose if they want to be host, if no one enables host, lobby gets disbanded
    * host choice for less then 200 ping only or region only eg Australia/NZ/Asia only

Host migration during game
    Possible fix's -
    * Check host connection
    * anyone wanting to join will get moved into spector first then checked to see if the increased load will suffer overall playing, if it does, they get booted, if after a few minutes they dont
    they join.
    * Incoming users will have ping check before entering new server
    Snoopyau on uPlay (SCC/SCB/GRFS) and Charliebrownau on Steam
    Looking for English speaking low ping teamwork players with mic from Australia/NZ/Asia:- http://www.thehighguild.com.au/
    *** UBISOFT ADD LAN MODE TO SCB AND GRFS + SERVER LOBBY BROWSER TO SCB + GRFS **
    ** I AM NOT AN OFFICAL MOD OR SUPPORT PERSON FOR GRFS , SCC or SCB , DONT PM ME **

Are you excited for Star Citizen upcoming crowd funded space game by Chris Roberts - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Thumbs up

Wow. Slow down snoop. Your way ahead of yourself. This is almost spam. Your wish list of fixes is all over the place. I know you need your attention, but come on man, wait till the patch is out before you can get feedback. There are plenty of other threads with the information you posted.

You are sure all these will be fixed? Be nice if they would, but how do you know for certain?

One issue I'd certainly like fixed is the storms. Once those are fixed, then this game will be fine for me. Although it would be nice if it had some more fps as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyronmaster722 View Post
    You are sure all these will be fixed? Be nice if they would, but how do you know for certain?

One issue I'd certainly like fixed is the storms. Once those are fixed, then this game will be fine for me. Although it would be nice if it had some more fps as well.

now that would be solved!

end of the month is approaching .... for me it is the last chance to grant UBISOFT, in any case, it is the last game that the original purchase

TU 1.8 will be released mid-end March and will include several bugs fixes, as well as a support for Windows XP and a new graphical option for the high end video cards (real-time rendering of all reflective surfaces, eg. reflections in the windows).

There will be a full list next week.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

well another delay for a change! Do I need additional feedback? I note that the game was released in June of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    TU 1.8 will be released mid-end March and will include several bugs fixes, as well as a support for Windows XP and a new graphical option for the high end video cards (real-time rendering of all reflective surfaces, eg. reflections in the windows).

FFS Ubi . Another patch DELAYED AGAIN . REALLY WTF
    Do you try to excel at shafting the pc gaming community ?

Snoopyau on uPlay (SCC/SCB/GRFS) and Charliebrownau on Steam
    Looking for English speaking low ping teamwork players with mic from Australia/NZ/Asia:- http://www.thehighguild.com.au/
    *** UBISOFT ADD LAN MODE TO SCB AND GRFS + SERVER LOBBY BROWSER TO SCB + GRFS **
    ** I AM NOT AN OFFICAL MOD OR SUPPORT PERSON FOR GRFS , SCC or SCB , DONT PM ME **

Are you excited for Star Citizen upcoming crowd funded space game by Chris Roberts - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

A full month delay too. I really hope this means they are getting more fixes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post

Thanks for the heads up Mush.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast