Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Help me !! HAWX 2 loading data... stop. not in the game | Forums

Same problem here, at 00:55

https://vimeo.com/67967976

Same problem with my game too, trying to load missions using different directX versions and so on. It just doesn't bloody load! whats going on?

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/ so they can troubleshoot with you.

I'm having the same problem. Tried opening the ports in firewalls both Windows and the router and still not working right. Ports will not open and my ISP doesn't block those ports.
    When it did work it dropped connection and kicked me back to the main menu. If this is gonna be the experience with these games that require an always on connection, this will be
    the last one I'll buy. It's simply sad to pay money for a game and can't play it. What if they go out of business, guess you can't play the game at all then. I'm gonna open a tech issue ticket and
    if they can't get it working, I'm gonna request a refund.

KnightRayvyn

Hi :-)

Hope you read my post. The only way to play this game is to go to ubisoft and purchase the game from them and then use a different email when downloading the game. If you try to use the old code it will say code already used. SO if you want to really play this game you will probably have to repurchase this from ubisoft, download the uplay and that should get you a new code which you will need . IF you figure out how to play this game any other way PLEASE LET ME KNOW! thanks Mag7898

I forgot I did get to the game section but got the message unable to connect until this fix was done. Mag7898

I couldn't play with this game for awhile now. I've opened the recommended ports both for incoming and outgoing firewall rules, portforwarded them in my router, turned off cloud synchronization, nothing worked. The benchmark didn't work either. Today I've completely removed and reinstalled from Uplay, but it still didn't work. Then I've rebooted my computer and finally the game is working! I can hardly believe it.

Hey everyone... Those who found solutions that might work, great for you... this problems happens to me randomly... it's not port of whatever, it's not steam offline or whatever.

Sometimes it says "Failed to restore Network Connection" or something and takes us to the main menu, i exit to desktop... boot the game again and it works without changing anything or doing anything. Then sometimes it's this annoying thing where we're on the loading screen, then takes us back to the mission selection menu, have to exit to desktop and try again... until it works, usually takes me about 4 to 6 times for it to work... but this is ridiculous... I would have pirated the game if i knew it... It's a great game, but a waste of money and hurtful for mental sanity for those who have no patience... heard it happens the same with the 1st game, fortunately I didn't even buy the 1st game. Don't try to hope for a fix, they have their "bottoms" filled with money, they have what they wanted, they won't come back, besides they have other titles to work on. And a game that wasn't that famous is not gonna anger all of Ubisoft's fans, so we get to deal wiht this problem ourselves...

Hey Ubi, pull your finger out and solve this, or no more ubis*%t for me.
    The mission cutscene starts for a maybe 5-10 seconds - the "skip" option does not appear (you can press enter as much as you like - its not going to help!) - then you get dumped back to main menu after a "loading data..." message.
    You try again... the same thing happens... maybe after several attempts you get lucky... if not, you just give up and go play a proper game (one written by people who actually know how a PC works).

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi silverpsycho62, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support about this? https://support.ubi.com

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast