Help me !! HAWX 2 loading data... stop. not in the game

stars when in HAWX 2, I entered New Story for the game, so when the video was shown complete, HAWX 2 loading data ...to the mission first, then is diss the Main Menu.please help me!!!!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support so they can troubleshoot with you why your game isn't loading, the link is in my signature.

i have the same problem. i want my money back or send me a free copy for ps3 instead.

I bought today and have same frickin problem so what !!! I Can't afford to just give away money what's the solution

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by eggzman77 Go to original post
    I bought today and have same frickin problem so what !!! I Can't afford to just give away money what's the solution
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8929557

how do i get a refund ? i bought it through amazon

I have the same problem, happens very often but i found a way to start the missions.

In the game's main menu, open 'Online' then open 'Player Match', and wait till it finishes searching (Usually i get 'No Games Found'). Go back and try starting the mission again, and skip the cinematic, Worked for me almost all the time!

Ticket is for a special unique problem. This is happening everywhere. Even to me. There is a fix required for this. The technical team ain't so dumb that they don't know of this extremely common issue. Flight Simulation with warfare is a dying breed. and H.A.W.X/H.A.W.X 2 and to some extent Ace Combat: AH are the reasons its dying.

Same problem ...

I bought the game for PC couple of days ago. After the first start, everything works fine and I can play through multiple missions. But once I go back to the main menu and want to continue, the next mission always tosses me back to the main menu during the cinematic.

UBISOFT, FIX THIS!!! How can I get refund!!!

Any ideas???

Same problem also. Game buy via Steam.
    Play 3 mission, now when try to continue, i get same problem as all.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►