Thread: The trailer was leaked!!!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Cool The trailer was leaked!!!!

Had the pleasure to watch the trailer before it was taken down! And trust me guys, YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME! Even the trailer is more thrilling that the whole AC3 game(to me). The trailer about 2 mins long narrated by a pirate(Black Beard), shows Edward taking over a ship, then dynamic transition into city, with Ezio styled social stealth gameplay! Edward is EZIO^2! He's got what it takes, and my faith has been restored(sort of)!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeah the trailer looked awesome, but so did the trailer for AC3. Anyways, i hope they put much treasure hunt missions (like tomb missions ), i hope Edward won't be boring and stubborn like Connor was and it's awesome that Blackbeard has an important role (maybe he is going to be the leader of templars?)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat94 View Post
    Even the trailer is more thrilling that the whole AC3 game(to me).
    Same here, man. As sad as it is we had to play a whole filler game.

Quote Originally Posted by MaPk0 View Post
    Yeah the trailer looked awesome, but so did the trailer for AC3. Anyways, i hope they put much treasure hunt missions (like tomb missions ), i hope Edward won't be boring and stubborn like Connor was and it's awesome that Blackbeard has an important role (maybe he is going to be the leader of templars?)
    In the trailer though, blackbeard speaks quite highly of Edward. I am thinking he is more of an ally but hey, it's all about apple of eden. That thing can do anything!

I freaking loved tomb missions, and also hope they come back with armor system, there is kind of an satisfaction in buying and upgrading armor! And also buying business thingy.
    Last edited by hoodrat94; 03-04-2013 at 02:22 AM.

lol ac4 basically has less than year development don't expect much except for the mp - they are trying to invent new modes (tho i don't believe they will succeed)

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond.Miles. View Post
    lol ac4 basically has less than year development don't expect much except for the mp - they are trying to invent new modes (tho i don't believe they will succeed)
    No bro, they had two teams working at the same time as they did for AC3. This time around i think it's being made by Ubi Singapore(I think), with help of others.