Hey there Assassins,
We’ve just launched another patch for Assassin’s Creed III which repairs a few remaining single-player issues, many known multiplayer issues and prepares the game data for the release of our first single-player DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy!
NOTE: If you are a PC player and encounter incompatibility with Punkbuster, please see the following link for details on how to manually update Punkbuster: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ch-1-03-Forums
If problems persist, please refer to this thread for updates:
- Fixed a potential crash in mission “Bridewell Prison” when trying to skip cinematic with Mason.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
- Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
- Added support for “Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy”
- Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while the player is in-game.
- In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
- In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
- In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
- In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
- In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
- In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
- Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
- Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
- Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
- The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
- The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
- On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
- Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
- Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
- The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
- The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
- Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
- An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
- Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
- When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.
Shade, about manual updating punkbuster.. what's the point of posting this tip? There was only one update of pb for ac3 and it was on release, since release there was and there still is no new update to punkbuster for assassin's creed 3 multiplayer game.
So if someone encounters incompatibility issue of pb with game this problem will not be solved by updating pb because there is no new update to pb.
Are you facing some problems in assassin's creed revelations? Check this faq, maybe there is a solution:
And here fo Assassin's Creed III game:
Interesting blog i've found some time ago:
"Devs are aware"!!!!
you must recognize about two glitch.
one is homestead glitch.
and the other is ammo change glitch
first one is when i examine soda apparatus on second floor in the house.
connor is transported middle of second floor and in that time i cannot access option menu...
and second one is ammo change glitch
when i was wearing normal assassins outfit and wearing french coat gun.
it is ok. ammo amount is for
but when i was wearing ezio outfit or the others outfit
the ammo amount is three. when i was go to the other area.(in the homestead only 4)
so please check again this problem.
And this is not only my problem.
i test several times and checking other users...
so please check it out for me.
when will you fix these glitches in singleplayer ?
_Even Upgrading Rope Dart Pouch Max Rope Darts are still 5
_Twin Holsters Glitch im Choosing 2 royal pistols but every time i close and re open the game theres 1 royal pistol and one scotch pistol
then install the application, check for updates and put AC III on the list of games. I should admit it didn't quite work the first time I did it, apparently something must had gone wrong, but I repeated the procedure and now the games seems to work fine. *fingers crossed*
So is the Aquila 2% upgrade glitch going to be fixed? in the stats menu that is the only thing that is preventing me from having 100% completion.
since 1.03 is out i can't play anymore single version. thank you ubi for u kind support
I can confirm, that the single player version is not starting up since the 1.03 patch came out.
I can't even install the patch. Complains about being unable to retrieve version number? Game is Steam download deluxe version and installed on drive D instead of usual C.
Hi guys, for technical issues please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.