Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed 3 Patch 1.03 - Now Available | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed 3 Patch 1.03 - Now Available

We’ve just launched another patch for Assassin’s Creed III which repairs a few remaining single-player issues, as well as known multiplayer issues.

NOTE: If you are a PC player and encounter incompatibility with Punkbuster, please see the following link for details on how to manually update Punkbuster: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ch-1-03-Forums

MODES
    • In Wolfpack, a target doesn’t remain stuck on the ground if the player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the same time.
    • In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
    • In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
    • In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
    • In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use abilities that create lookalikes.
    • In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
    • Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.

LADDERS
    • Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
    • Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.

GRAPHICAL GLITCHES
    • The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
    • The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.

PLATFORM SPECIFIC
    • On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
    • Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
    • Champions packs are now available on PC.

MISC.
    • Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
    • The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
    • The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each other prior to the host getting into the session.
    • Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under certain conditions.
    • An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC videos without having the DLC installed.
    • Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team mates.
    • Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under certain circumstances.
    • When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the same through different sessions.
    Twitter
    Covering exclusively Multiplayer on Assassin's Creed 3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I must say, that this is the most interesting week in history of AC3 for PC community.

"Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions."

Thanks!

For the love of god for the love of eden for the love of everything that it holy on this **** earth i've been reporting this glitch since the game has been released and you still didnt fix the **** thing i and a dozen hundreds of players freeze whenever the hell we try to make a group or join one pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase fix it fix it fix it fiiix it

GRAPHICAL GLITCHES
    • The Independent’s hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now displays correctly.
    • The Strong Man’s white costume, alternative costume and warrior costume now display properly when hiding in a group.

A shame they didn't fix The Bear's glitched feather crown as it's still invisible when you see it from behind.

Most of the glitches I had never encountered but I must say I was finding it quite weird to see copies of me in DM when I wasn't even using a morphing ability.

There's also times when I join a session and play a few mins the game kicks me out and says I've been kicked from the host or something when clearly the session is still going on, specially when some of those sessions were made in a party and everyone else is still playing while I'm kicked. Don't know if this is a bug but if it is then it should be fixed.
    PSN: DarknessRasm

"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. Now, in the twilight of my life, misunderstanding has passed into contentment. Love, liberty, and time, once so disposable, are the fuels that drive me forward." - Ezio Auditore da Firenze

LADDERS
    Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
    Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick."

What does "Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick." mean? please ans

Brb crying tears of joy

Ladder fixes? really? so why did i get a -20 for a win? lmao fail

Quote Originally Posted by JiGsAw115 View Post
    LADDERS
    Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first minute have been corrected.
    Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick."

What does "Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick." mean? please ans
    There was a problem where, when a lot of people would leave a session at once, ladders would not update correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessRasm View Post
    GRAPHICAL GLITCHES

A shame they didn't fix The Bear's glitched feather crown as it's still invisible when you see it from behind.

Most of the glitches I had never encountered but I must say I was finding it quite weird to see copies of me in DM when I wasn't even using a morphing ability.

There's also times when I join a session and play a few mins the game kicks me out and says I've been kicked from the host or something when clearly the session is still going on, specially when some of those sessions were made in a party and everyone else is still playing while I'm kicked. Don't know if this is a bug but if it is then it should be fixed.
    Please make sure to report these to our customer support, that's how we can fix them.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon.King. View Post
    Ladder fixes? really? so why did i get a -20 for a win? lmao fail
    That might be because you had lost points in another game and it hadn't updated before (if you got the "=" symbol before for instance).
    Twitter
    Covering exclusively Multiplayer on Assassin's Creed 3

ONCE more my glitch is being ignored

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast