Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Punkbustr kick after new patch | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

LOL what this patch basically did:
    add """erudito packs""""" for PC (full packs with all costumizations and all abilities)
    at the very same time all costumizations become unlocked - ****s up erudito users (happy thing i'm not one :P)
    punkbuster goes just punk not buster...
    Yea ubi, great job!!!
    Here is the best part - since I am using steam digital deluxe - I have the option only to uninstall then install game - no disk 1 disk 2 disk 394 etc with useful stuff on them. I tried updating PunkBuster in steam/steamapps/common/Assassin's Creed III. After I did so each time i tried to creat a group ..... no i didn't got kicked.... THE GAME CRASHED. STOPPED RESPONDING. F****D UP.
    OK, I thought - maybe another uninstal then reinstal will fix game (or at least only get kicked without crash). Now AC3MP.exe isn't even a working thing. It's just some bu**sh** made from random noob-programmers who think they can call themselves """devs"""..
    GREAT JOB UBI, KEEP IT UP! -__-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by ElleCore View Post
    Thanks. Now that's just great. AC3's PunkBuster went mad and its website is down at the same time.
    Maybe its the same issue and has nothing to do with patch itself? PB is utter crap. Its better to remove it completelly in next patch because it only gives problems. It cant stop even the most common and generic cheat program, its just a stupid joke.
    You sure, you're right? Well no, you're wrong. You don't feel my energy. But it won't be long

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 View Post
    Please make sure you are all reporting this error to Support please! http://support.ubisoft.com/
    I'm pretty sure that people are trying to open tickets, although the support website is down, I'd like to think they are currently fixing this issue.

not holding my breath though.

OMG, Impossible to find evebalance.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today there is another problem: the game gets stuck to a black screen, it doesn't even go to the Ubisoft loading screen.
    Ubisoft, you don't want to know what exactly I think about you, your patches and Uplay changes.

EDIT:

The Single Player works fine, if I go offline. So, it is apparently MP which can't work.
    Last edited by Ferrith; 02-13-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Get the same Error from Punkbuster. Sometimes directly after i launch the Game. Somtimes when i played with my GROUP. And in FFA also! PUNKBUSTER WEBSITE IS DOWN?!?! Evenbalance.com also any Ideas why?

Ok MP is completely down now, BLACK SCREEN, i guess Ubi took it down to sort this problem out, lets see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZ_H View Post
    Ok MP is completely down now, BLACK SCREEN, i guess Ubi took it down to sort this problem out, lets see what happens next.
    let us know if there's any change. can't have another night with nothing to do =P

ok it works now and champion pack is available to be bought by Abstergo credits as well (THEY COST TOOOO MUCH).

im going to try to play solo for 10 mins and ill update.

UPDATE: played 2 sessions of wanted and didnt get kicked, i didnt try group though.
    Last edited by YAZ_H; 02-13-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Hi all,

We are aware of the issue and investigating.

Please report instances of this happening to customer support, if possible with steps to reproduce. This will greatly help us towards a fix for that problem.

Thank you for your patience
    Twitter
    Covering exclusively Multiplayer on Assassin's Creed 3

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast