Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Punkbustr kick after new patch | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by YAZ_H View Post
    Dude chill, i just posted my experience, i played 4 hours straight within a group (like 20 sessions) and noone got kicked (not always the same friends in group), and also 2 sessions FFA and didnt kicked, and also we played against other groups and could see all my friends playing normal.

sorry you still have this problem, but what we all have done is manually updating PB after the patch and got kicked everytime the day before yesterday then we gave up, yesterday we didn't do anything with PB and it was normal.

Btw, you said downloaded and installed the file, are you talking about Pbsvc.exe, if thats the case, this updates automatically, but i think for some reason it doesnt, so you have to update it manually if you havent done so, Here are the steps to do that:

1. Download this file:

http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...oad.php?file=1

2. Extract and run, let it update, then click on Add Game.
    3. Choose Assassins Creed 3 from the Game Dropdown, browse for the correct path of the game and click on Add Game button.
    4. Click on Check For Updates, and it will update PB files inside AC3 Folder.
    5. Exit the program and you no longer need to run it again.

I hope this will help you or anyone to solve their problems with PB.
    I had already done what you suggested (because I had dealt with this problem in the past, after a patch for AC:R) and was still kicked out after an hour or so. Sorry if I sounded angry, it was just frustration for having these problems and being unable to enjoy the game. It was nothing personal.

I repeated the procedure today, downloaded the application again, updated, etc. and it seems to work fine - for now. Hopefully it will stay this way.

P.S. The application I downloaded and run was the pbsetup.exe
    Last edited by Ferrith; 02-14-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrith View Post
    I had already done what you suggested (because I had dealt with this problem in the past, after a patch for AC:R) and was still kicked out after an hour or so. Sorry if I sounded angry, it was just frustration for having these problems and being unable to enjoy the game. It was nothing personal.

I repeated the procedure today, downloaded the application again, updated, etc. and it seems to work fine - for now. Hopefully it will stay this way.

P.S. The application I downloaded and run was the pbsetup.exe
    np man, if you saw it updating files then it should work properly this time, did it work out for you now?

Noctalya, i still cant update my game. the auto patch still tries to look in the C: drive for the game but the game is on the D: drive and it pops out the error cant find ac3. of course it cant it is looking on the wrong hard drive. so i am many patches behind. please help.

you can send me a private message with how i get the auto patch to look in the D drive.

please and thank you

what should i do, do get updated?

Trying to get update information to C:\Users\zhu\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi8C4F.tmp.
    Found update (Patch, all, all).
    Found existing file for target, already flagged for execution. Skipping download(, (Patch, all, all))
    Starting update file (C:\Users\zhu\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi57DD.tmp.exe)
    Failed to start downloaded update file. The operation was canceled by the user. why is this happening to me please help me!

Trying to get update information to C:\Users\zhu\AppData\Local\Temp\ubiD36A.tmp.
    Found update (Patch, all, all).
    Found existing file for target, already flagged for execution. Skipping download(, (Patch, all, all))
    Starting update file (C:\Users\zhu\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi1610.tmp.exe)
    Failed to start downloaded update file. The operation was canceled by the user.

someone please help me! how do i update the game!?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678