Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Punkbustr kick after new patch | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalya View Post
    Hi all,

We are aware of the issue and investigating.

Please report instances of this happening to customer support, if possible with steps to reproduce. This will greatly help us towards a fix for that problem.

Thank you for your patience
    Hi thx for the update, no steps to reproduce, just play MP with/out group and you will be kicked by punkbuster, im not sure its fixed now as i didnt get kicked.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Noctalya dear, there is nothing to reproduce when you launch MP and all you get is a black screen.

UPDATE:
    Following up with all this mess, I have to report that the black screen issue seems to be gone for now. I am able to log in to MP and, after trying a few sessions of FFA and Wolfpack modes, the game seems be back at normal. HOWEVER, the loading times of launching the game are very slow.
    Champion Packs show normally, in fact I was actually able to get the Outlaw pack - the only one I wanted, anyway.

I don't know what it will happen next time I launch the game, but right now it seems to work.

ok the issue has been resolved, no PB kick within a group nor FFA.

Thx guys for fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZ_H View Post
    ok the issue has been resolved,
    For YOU, not everyone else. I was kicked off a few minutes earlier.

seems partially fixed for me
    was able to do 3 sessions, but got kicked on the very first one, the other ones following went smoothy

"Partially" is the key-word here. I have played a few sessions with no problem, I thought it was fixed, and then BOO!
    This is weird because I have downloaded, installed and updated the program directly from the site, the one that was down yesterday.

Abstergo ,Euridito or Juno attacked Animus network,that's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrith View Post
    For YOU, not everyone else. I was kicked off a few minutes earlier.
    Dude chill, i just posted my experience, i played 4 hours straight within a group (like 20 sessions) and noone got kicked (not always the same friends in group), and also 2 sessions FFA and didnt kicked, and also we played against other groups and could see all my friends playing normal.

sorry you still have this problem, but what we all have done is manually updating PB after the patch and got kicked everytime the day before yesterday then we gave up, yesterday we didn't do anything with PB and it was normal.

Btw, you said downloaded and installed the file, are you talking about Pbsvc.exe, if thats the case, this updates automatically, but i think for some reason it doesnt, so you have to update it manually if you havent done so, Here are the steps to do that:

1. Download this file:

http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...oad.php?file=1

2. Extract and run, let it update, then click on Add Game.
    3. Choose Assassins Creed 3 from the Game Dropdown, browse for the correct path of the game and click on Add Game button.
    4. Click on Check For Updates, and it will update PB files inside AC3 Folder.
    5. Exit the program and you no longer need to run it again.

I hope this will help you or anyone to solve their problems with PB.
    Last edited by YAZ_H; 02-14-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Updating punkbuster will not change anything. For ac3 was only one update of pb and there was no more updates and this only update was on release date of game.
    Are you facing some problems in assassin's creed revelations? Check this faq, maybe there is a solution:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...nity-based-faq
    And here fo Assassin's Creed III game:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ns-to-problems
    Black Flag:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...99#post9515499
    Interesting blog i've found some time ago:
    http://themaningrayhat.wordpress.com/

"Devs are aware"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spectatorx View Post
    Updating punkbuster will not change anything. For ac3 was only one update of pb and there was no more updates and this only update was on release date of game.
    No you are wrong, PB files were updated in same release date of Patch 1.03 and 1.02, i didnt have the PB service installed on 1.02 patch and got kicked, so i had to install it to work which in turn updated PB files in AC3 folder automatically but now for some reason it doesnt update automatically maybe because evenbalance servers were down, who knows?! and also there was a problem on Ubiservers as well.

if you dont believe it, go to PB folder inside AC3 and check the Date Modified, it should be greater or equal to 12/02/2013, if the date is older, then try updating manually as i described above and you will see its updating PB files for AC3.
    Last edited by YAZ_H; 02-14-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast