Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

be sure that i'll use animus shield :P
    FEAR <3
    Visit my youtube channel: http://youtube.com/IamEDR1EN
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

no offense, but would you two mind getting a room, and meanwhile keep this thread free for the real problem?

t's a Punkbuster issue rather than AC3.

2 fixes, the first one may work. The second should if the first fails.

(First solution makes sure Punkbuster is running as administrator, this fixes a lot of problems on Windows. Second manually updates Punkbuster as sometimes the initial download and install doesn't complete correctly, or Punkbuster doesn't auto-update correctly, but it doesn't give a failure message)

1. Open the following location C:\Windows\SysWOW64
    2. Scroll down to PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe (These are past the folders and in the list of files and applications)
    3. Right click on each of these and select 'Properties', then the 'Compatibility' tab
    4. Click 'Change settings for all users' (Windows may ask permission for admin privilages to do this, click ok'
    5. Click the box for 'Run this programme as an administrator'
    6. Click 'ok' and restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

If this doesn't work, manually update Punkbuster as follows. This will give you a 'clean' install and should fix any persistent problem

1. Download Punkbuster.Exe from here http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...oad.php?file=1
    2. Run Setup and then click 'Add Game'
    3. It will auto-detect where it thinks AC3 is stored, if this doesn't work (if You've installed via Steam or similar) Then manually add the file location. On Steam AC3 is stored here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
    4. Click 'Add game' once you've selected the file location, and then click 'Check for Updates'
    5. Wait for the update to complete (Shouldn't take too long)

That should then be your Punkbuster up to date and running ok and you should have no further trouble.

I saw this and can say it worked for me. either that or the servers have sorted themselves out. For the people looking for a fix.... not just talking smack on the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknife69 View Post

(First solution makes sure Punkbuster is running as administrator, this fixes a lot of problems on Windows. Second manually updates Punkbuster as sometimes the initial download and install doesn't complete correctly, or Punkbuster doesn't auto-update correctly, but it doesn't give a failure message)

2. Scroll down to PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe (These are past the folders and in the list of files and applications)
    3. Right click on each of these and select 'Properties', then the 'Compatibility' tab
    4. Click 'Change settings for all users' (Windows may ask permission for admin privilages to do this, click ok'

If this doesn't work, manually update Punkbuster as follows. This will give you a 'clean' install and should fix any persistent problem

1. Download Punkbuster.Exe from here http://websec.evenbalance.com/downlo...oad.php?file=1
    3. It will auto-detect where it thinks AC3 is stored, if this doesn't work (if You've installed via Steam or similar) Then manually add the file location. On Steam AC3 is stored here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common
    4. Click 'Add game' once you've selected the file location, and then click 'Check for Updates'

That should then be your Punkbuster up to date and running ok and you should have no further trouble.

I saw this and can say it worked for me. either that or the servers have sorted themselves out. For the people looking for a fix.... not just talking smack on the thread.
    second thoughts, not so much. it is still broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknife69 View Post

No its game fault not PB, Updating PB either manually or auto, second method of yours updates PB files in AC3 folder and it doesn't work with this game, you get kicked randomly in matches and when in groups, you can play but after a while you will get kicked, sometimes you dont, but everytime when in a group, you will get kicked if pulled back or as soon as you start searching for games.

However, the other method which everyone in the world is using in all games is to intall pbsvc service and it updates automatically which was not the case in AC3, i had to manually update it and then it doesnt work well.
    Last edited by YAZ_H; 02-12-2013 at 11:59 PM.

I have the same problem after installing this crap called patch for PC.
    Not only that, but now Windows Problem Reporting asking to use Uplay to connect to the internet, otherwise the game won't play.

What the bloody hell is this all about?

Anyone else unable to load evenbalance.com?

Quote Originally Posted by ElleCore View Post
    Anyone else unable to load evenbalance.com?
    I've tested it for you. I can't open the webpage either.

Please make sure you are all reporting this error to Support please! http://support.ubisoft.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrith View Post
    I've tested it for you. I can't open the webpage either.

Thanks. Now that's just great. AC3's PunkBuster went mad and its website is down at the same time.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast