Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank god for CC Chargeback good job ubi!! | Forums

Thank god for CC Chargeback good job ubi!!

Well just wanted to say thanks ubi for taking my money for a game I have never been able to play. So now i think ill file a chargeback with my cc company thanks for the worst game in history!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx7979 View Post
    Well just wanted to say thanks ubi for taking my money for a game I have never been able to play. So now i think ill file a chargeback with my cc company thanks for the worst game in history!!
    Hello, you cannot play the game? what is your issue with the game, if you dont mind asking?

well lets see i got freezing issues at first. Then i got tired of reading its broken so i waited now patch 1.6 now i get an error and it wont even start the game. I have reinstalled it prob about 6 times now and im tired of dealing with it.

Sorry to say but I dont really think a good game should not work. Do you realize there are 100's of people with the same problem with no solution!
    Last edited by dragonx7979; 02-11-2013 at 01:17 AM.

oh yea so now i got it working on my 10th install but as soon as i click my mouse boom kicks me out of the game. wow just wow

Please let us know if TU 1.7 available today fixes this for you.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Nope it did nothing the game will load and run. Everything works the mouse works and every button on my mouse works but if I use the left mouse button it kicks me right out of the game into the desktop the game does not close but it continues running with no video so you can hear the game but cant see it.

Ill be giving this a few more days if someone at ubi does not figure this out for me ill be filing a chargeback on my CC. This is kinda a stupid problem to have I have had this game for what a month or two now and not even played it. I at my end here due to trying to find a needle in a hay stack here with the countless errors in this game.

Yes I updated my drivers and I also tried another mouse and it does the same thing. So is there something you can do for me or no>?<

i got issues like that with windows 8 alternative start menu. maybe u got something like that ? any strange or unpopular software\desktop gadget\aston... or game video recording software

yea im running windows 8 but it did the same thing with 7 as I have just upgraded and this journey started in 7. I am not running anything other than the game and antivirus and I tried disabling that as well tried rolling back video drivers I have been over and over this forum trying to get some info. The problem is there are 1000's of the game does not work threads and looks to me like UBI is just holding peoples money hostage while they try to figure out why there software sux. I mean I have played some games that have had bugs and issues but this game has just been one big issue. Technical support is not much help. I mean asking does it work now>? Um no! Two days later you will get a responce and whatever ya do dont bother trying to call them!

I dont see any other solution but either a refund or my chargeback with my CC company that I filed yesterday after my post as I knew they would just dance around the one user or should I say non user who cant get there game to work!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAPT0R0 View Post
    Hello, you cannot play the game? what is your issue with the game, if you dont mind asking?
    Dude wake the hell up. This game is full of issues. I wish I had the opportunity to do a chargeback but unfortunately I was one of the fools who preordered this ********

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouLou45 View Post
    Dude wake the hell up. This game is full of issues. I wish I had the opportunity to do a chargeback but unfortunately I was one of the fools who preordered this ********
    Im very aware of the issues of the game, i didnt pre-order but bought it right after release, so i think i know was welll was you.
    There is always people that try to overcome dificulties besides CC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast