Thread: Far Cry 3 PS3-can't access offline co-op saved games? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Far Cry 3 PS3-can't access offline co-op saved games?

Far Cry 3 PS3-can't access offline co-op saved games? When i start PS3 back up all we can do is start again from the beginning-no way to save the games?????
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The game doesn't save your progress, you have to beat a co-op level entirely in one sitting.

To continue on the level you left off at, you must choose that level from the settings menu. You can choose and play any level you want in any order you want, also.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDrewdelz View Post
    The game doesn't save your progress, you have to beat a co-op level entirely in one sitting.

To continue on the level you left off at, you must choose that level from the settings menu. You can choose and play any level you want in any order you want, also.

BS! I am so sick and tired off these azzhole game companies. Why do they ever bother offering a half-baked split-screen co-op when they obviously could not bother less about completing that part, reminds me me off COD World at War, there you would have to play for 6-8 hours straight or you would loose all and start all over! I say Class Action lawsuit for advertising offline co-op where users off course would expect it will save the progress.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDrewdelz View Post

Oh yeah even worse, you CANNOT select chapter/level/mission to start on in Offline co-op geez Ubisoft this is the last of your BS games I will ever buy!