Thread: Public Execution full sync | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Public Execution full sync

So, is there any reasonable way to obtain it, or is it just horrid game design meant to frustrate you until you give up?
    50+ tries later and still no succes, either Hickey manages to, against all odds, kill both guards, or they stay alive and kill Hickey instead.
    I don't think this can be considered quality mechanics, I don't mind it being a challenge, but come on, this is ridiculous.
    Having alot of things line up perfectly in a row means that either you're incredibly lucky, or you're incredibly frustrated with this mission.
    The intro leading up to the action doesn't help much either, I don't want to be forced to watch the same uninterruptible cutscene for hours.
    I also really don't feel like doing that very same walk every time again, it's a horrible way to add to the game's play time.

I gave up on Assassins Creed 3 a few months ago, after trying and failing this mission at full sync an infinite amount of times, now I get back, see the mission, decide to try again and remember why Assassin's Creed lost it's appeal to me back then. I don't want to rant but game design like this is making it rather tough not to.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just to point out something, you can still get full-synch if only one of Washington's guards die.
    Nota Warrior <3

' ' I'm going to die whatever you do, but I'm not afraid. ' ' - Fireheart, Rising Storm.
    ' ' I have known true freedom. I have known a world of peace and remarkable spirit…a world which was taken from me. ' ' - Connor Kenway {Ratonhnhaké:ton}
    If you care about Ratonhnhaké:ton {Connor} and want another game with him, like this page:
    http://wolfkininitiative.tumblr.com/

Try Youtube..

It`s not that hard

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything wrong with AC II
    Everything wrong with Ezio
    "
    Everytime there is a Connor debate on the forums, Ubi pushes back the Connor sequel another year."-Mayrice

Random tip: Hold the assassination button down when performing running assasinations. If you try to tap you may do it too late.

I suggest you take the left route when chasing Hickey,there aren't any guards who will jump on you.Btw the game slows down during this mission right?

I think I remember having to tackle Hickey to slow him down and then kill the militia before taking out Hickey. But Youtube is definitely helpful for those missions that are difficult to get 100% sync on.