Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need More "Lee-Way" In The Charles Lee Chase | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by SaintPerkele View Post
    Excuse me? Hypocrites? I wrote exactly how to beat the mission. Did you just ignore my post or what?
    I wouldn't think that statement was referring to you. It sounds like it waas referring only to people who said 'I didn't have any problems with it'.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gi1t View Post
    I wouldn't think that statement was referring to you. It sounds like it waas referring only to people who said 'I didn't have any problems with it'.
    Well, I called it "pretty easy", so I considered myselft as one of the posters mentioned..

Guys..

Lets all relax..

The mission was made easier in one of the updates - so I suggest that the OP makes sure that the game is currently updated [if you always have your console connected to the internet, it should be fully updated - if you never have, please connect it and the game will prompt if there is an update]

Even though many never had an issue with the chase before the patch, some did, which is why we had that update..

Best advice has already been posted - best to think ahead and try and cut the distance down.

Quote Originally Posted by andreja110s View Post
    Could anyone tell me this combination for PC? xD
    hmm... okay, let's try. "R1" on Playstation is the "notorious button", which is the button you use for running, or, for a funniest description, when you stand still and hold it, Connor makes a weird move, like preparing his body to do some action. The "O" is the button we use to make interactions in the environment, such as starting a riot or opening doors, and the"X" is the one you jump or fast walk, but I really think this wasn't necessary and you could eventually find them by yourself. xD
    "This land can offer something else than pain. You will give people hope. You will give people faith. They will fight and they will fall. But in time, they will rise for their freedom." - Achilles Davenport

"I realize now that it will take time. That the road is long and shrouded in darkness. It is a road that will not always take me where I wish to go. But I will travel down it, nonetheless." - Ratonhnhaké:ton

RockWarrior11//Rogue-Eagle13

I wouldn't say notorious button. High profile yes. sprint button etc..

Edit: OP i don't think anyone commended you on your genius pun in "Lee way", truly you are a comedic god amongst men.

Quote Originally Posted by itsamea-mario View Post
    I wouldn't say notorious button. High profile yes. sprint button etc..

Edit: OP i don't think anyone commended you on your genius pun in "Lee way", truly you are a comedic god amongst men.
    Well i have to admit Mario , When i read the thread title & the post attached - "What a Joke" was the first thing i thought . honestly.

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx21 View Post
    who the freaking hell is conner, and why do you want him to be closer to Charles Lee?
    I didn't come here to play, I came to win... Now lets play.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123