Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth Multiplayer Event: Treason | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Fourth Multiplayer Event: Treason

Templars. Assasssins.

Kill the traitors in our Wolfpack mode, and get a double XP boost when you reach community goal, starting January 18th!

"The fierce fight of patriots for independence has disturbed some soldiers' principles and shaken their loyalty.
    Mutinies have started in several strongholds and officiers fear their own men.
    "

Rewards: Community reward is a double XP boost and a 40% discount on all Warrior packs from Monday, January 21st (3:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM GMT) or from the moment the community reaches the goal if they reach it later, to Wednesday, January 23rd (3:00 AM PST, 11:00 AM GMT).
    Individual reward is a new relic to wear proudly during all your games.
    Participation reward is a special title to thank you for taking part in the effort.

Now for a brief explanation on how events will work in Assassin’s Creed 3.

1. The important thing to know is that there are only access two ways to access the event. Either by selecting “Events” in the main menu, or by creating a "Custom Match" and selecting the Event as "Game Category". Whatever you will be doing in the other modes won’t be taken into account towards progression for event objectives.

2. There are three challenges to achieve for each event. Obviously, they vary from one event to the other. Each of these challenges will give you a very special reward… if you manage to accomplish their objectives.

Participation Challenge: the only condition for this is to participate in the event at any point before it ends. (Yes, you will be rewarded for this.)
    Individual Challenge: this challenge requires *you* to accomplish a certain objective. And obviously, the reward for that one is more interesting than the reward for the Participation Challenge.
    Community Challenge: this challenge requires a massive effort on behalf of the community to unlock the reward – and that one is a very special one. Once community reaches the goal, the community reward is unlocked for everybody.

Note that it is possible that some events last a bit longer after community has reached their objective to allow for players who didn't get to play during the event to get the participation and individual rewards.

3. During events, you will see that very special costumes are available for purchase: the Warrior costumes. Each character has one, and they can only be purchased while the event lasts. Once the event is over, you do keep all costumes you've bought though. You can preview the costumes under "Customization" but we also included sneak peeks below.

Event costumes preview

Default characters

Unlockable characters
    Twitter
    Covering exclusively Multiplayer on Assassin's Creed 3
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Wolfpack event? It may be the first event I actually like. Getting shot 3 times per minute in domination (event 2) or trying to OSB (which i dont normally use for that purpose) to get incognoto+focus (event 3) was far from being fun.

This is who I am
    Escapist, paradise seeker

Oooh this is gonna be fun

yeah , having 6 out of the team of 8 all rush kill every target in sight regardless of lock ons for their 150pts .............Sounds amazing . Woohoo .

Interesting our DLC battle characters are Excluded too - seems they were designed for community segragation from the start then .
    Last edited by montagemik; 01-16-2013 at 10:57 AM.

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by montagemik View Post
    yeah , having 6 out of the team of 8 all rush kill every target in sight regardless of lock ons for their 150pts .............Sounds amazing . Woohoo .

Interesting our DLC battle characters are Excluded too - seems they were designed for community segragation from the start then .
    Hm no. You'll be able to play with any character you wish.
    Twitter
    Covering exclusively Multiplayer on Assassin's Creed 3

No reason to put Warrior costumes prevew for 3 DLC2 characters because they are already included with said DLC.

This is who I am
    Escapist, paradise seeker

Don't know why but a week ago I was thinking that this may be a wolfpack event. I also thought that it would be actually enjoyable if it was. So glad, can't wait to see what the challenges are. Hopefully this means less 150 points players..

Wonder what the individual challenge will be (i.e. focus/incog bonus from last one)

I may actually enjoy this event as WP is the mode I play most. I've actually had some really good matches with randoms in open standard. Probably completed all sequences 10-12 times with randoms. The rushers annoy me or the kill stealers when you're trying for a secondary objective.

This will be my first event (started playing MP the final day of the last one)... I can't wait!

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast