Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Troubleshooting/ Technical Issues | Forums

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar

Troubleshooting/ Technical Issues

This thread is to aid people with any technical issues they may have with Driver: San Francisco.

If you have technical issues with Driver: San Francisco, please check the FAQs here http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...X19fSwiYyI6OX0.

You can also open a ticket with Technical Support http://support.ubi.com/ and selecting 'Ask a Question'

hello? I have a HUGE problem. I can't get this game work. Once I install it from steam, I launch it and game simply crushes. here's what windows says. From what i've read, a lot of people have the same problem and no solution found yet. What should i do? :<

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Driver.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4ec0d92b
    Fault Module Name: Driver.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4ec0d92b
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00454de8
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1049
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

ok, by reading this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-upon-startup/

I figured that the game crashes because of my steering wheel. no clue how to fix it though. Contact tech support, right...

Hi, yes the link is in my signature.

Please note: Peripherals supported: Wired and wireless X360 controller, Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Rally GT Force Feedback Pro Clutch Edition steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT 2-in-1 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience 3-in-1 steering wheel, Thrustmaster Ferrari F430 Force Feedback steering wheel, Thrustmaster Universal Challenge 5-in-1 steering wheel, Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.

Dear Ubi Reflections team. You made a critical mistake by not supporting all the top wheel manufacturers or at least do not have generic wheel support. In a driving game this is a cardinal sin that limits the numbers in your audience. To me controller support is the most important start to creating any game I hope in the future you will make the needed effort to support the largest number of controllers you can because I feel you are a decent developer that could give us Racing Simulation 4 if you learn to dot all your I's and cross all your T's.

I really am not enjoying Driver San Francisco on a keyboard when I have a Clubsport Wheel. Overall I think I really would have loved this game if my hardware worked properly with it because SF is my 2nd home and loved driving those streets. Get it together and get us a patch or do better for Driver SF 2 and remember always list the supported controllers in the release notes please.

I seem to be locked up at the start screen. Once I hit play, the screen doesn't change, but a message comes up that says "game running". At that point, all I can do is exit the game.

Does anybody reply to these posts?

Hi, please open a ticket with Technical Support so they can troubleshoot this with you, the link is in my signature.

Making a ticket is the worst thing you can do. I asked a completely different question and got back to delete temp and send "dxdiag.txt". Me and my friends bought 4 copies of San Francisco and we all get "game session no longer available" when we try to create a private game. Even with DMZ activated, ports open.. it still wont work.
    Please make it right and fix these problems.

Its through Uplay we play and we should be able to just jump in and play. No problems on steam anywhere with this problem. Somewhere along the way its your services that make these errors.
    I cant even search as a single individual on "quick match" without getting sent back out alone in the lobby.

"update", fixed it by changing modem. Seems to be very sensitive, even with open all ports suggested.
    Last edited by bleazh; 05-23-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Mac Driver San Francisco not working

i bought the game driver san francisco off of steam. downloaded it and that went fine.. it opens fine but then when it gets to the menu i cant use my mouse or my keyboard and so the game just sits at the menu?
    what can i do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast