Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just alittle some thing about Vass | Forums

Exclamation Just alittle some thing about Vass

Just wanted to let the far cry community know that Vass isn't dead. I don't know if their is another thread about this But since a lot of people tend to believe
    he is dead I'll explain why. For one Its not possible to kill people in a hallucination ( your mind) Unless your brainiac or some thing NO. After you stab him about 5 or 6 times and you both fall. He looks up at you which is another sign he's not dead.
    And you can't just believe Citra's word because she later on betrays you If Vass was really dead I would like to see his dead body outside of a hallucination. Im leading to believe that some how and some way Vass and Jason are the same person. While your in that ****ed up hallucination Vass said some weird ****. like in the second scene of the where you have the vector and you have to kill all the random Vass running at you. well at the beginning of that he says " You are me! And I'm am you!". Which is kinda weird, why would Vass say some thing like that he is crazy but still why? Also When your getting closer to him in that scene he said stuff about accepting him as you're savior and nailing him to cross. More weird ****. I'm still thinking about it, but anyways I just wanted to let you guys know, and tell me what you think and your whole opinion on this.

Isn't it possible for someone to die in a video game without some kind of "OH HE'S NOT DEAD HE WAS YOU ALL ALONG"

That battle was so poorly written, scripted and anti-climatic, how can you tell? The only thing I got from the whole thing was "yep, whoever wrote this ran out of ideas riiight here!

@Shockoach I'm not say its true but its a possibility...
    @CrashDrake07 I could kinda agree with it being anti-climatic, but as in scripted/written wise. I think that they were trying to add a sorta mysterious kinda feel behind it. for example the Alison and the wonderland riddles. Maybe in a future DLC they'll it. Because right now I can't figure it out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiqqaYoyoboy View Post
    @CrashDrake07 I could kinda agree with it being anti-climatic, but as in scripted/written wise. I think that they were trying to add a sorta mysterious kinda feel behind it. for example the Alison and the wonderland riddles. Maybe in a future DLC they'll it. Because right now I can't figure it out haha.
    I liked the Vass character and wouldn't mind seeing him again. I loved the webisodes a lot too. The best bad guy (way better than Handsome Jack).

SPOILER:

Everyone you talk to later on references Vass as being dead. But yes I remember the eyes after. To me an actual stalemate oldschool 80's GI Joe/Cobra moment of him getting away would have been better than the confusion that was that level.

Quote Originally Posted by CrashDrake07 View Post
    I liked the Vass character and wouldn't mind seeing him again. I loved the webisodes a lot too. The best bad guy (way better than Handsome Jack).

SPOILER:

Everyone you talk to later on references Vass as being dead. But yes I remember the eyes after. To me an actual stalemate oldschool 80's GI Joe/Cobra moment of him getting away would have been better than the confusion that was that level.
    Yes! That was a lot of confusion. And also yes Vass destroys Handsome Jack. But comedy wise Jack is always the winner haha. But again I'm guessing its maybe that the confusion is leading to a future DLC about What REALLY happened or maybe some thing like that. And also the riddles.

For crying out loud, Ubisoft themselves said that Vaas is dead!

And how can Vaas be Jason, when you first see Vaas while in a cage with Grant, BEFORE Jason escapes and becomes mentally unstable?

Jesus Christ people!

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjohnson57 View Post
    For crying out loud, Ubisoft themselves said that Vaas is dead!

And how can Vaas be Jason, when you first see Vaas while in a cage with Grant, BEFORE Jason escapes and becomes mentally unstable?

Jesus Christ people!
    *FacePalm* I didn't say Vass was Jason I said it was a possibility ffs..And I want to see where Ubisoft said Vass is dead. AGAIN you can't kill people in a hallucination Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiqqaYoyoboy View Post
    Just wanted to let the far cry community know that Vass isn't dead. I don't know if their is another thread about this But since a lot of people tend to believe
    he is dead I'll explain why. For one Its not possible to kill people in a hallucination ( your mind) Unless your brainiac or some thing NO. After you stab him about 5 or 6 times and you both fall. He looks up at you which is another sign he's not dead.
    And you can't just believe Citra's word because she later on betrays you If Vass was really dead I would like to see his dead body outside of a hallucination. Im leading to believe that some how and some way Vass and Jason are the same person. While your in that ****ed up hallucination Vass said some weird ****. like in the second scene of the where you have the vector and you have to kill all the random Vass running at you. well at the beginning of that he says " You are me! And I'm am you!". Which is kinda weird, why would Vass say some thing like that he is crazy but still why? Also When your getting closer to him in that scene he said stuff about accepting him as you're savior and nailing him to cross. More weird ****. I'm still thinking about it, but anyways I just wanted to let you guys know, and tell me what you think and your whole opinion on this.
    Okay I'll explain it for the simple minded. First of all you CAN kill people during a hallucination. Second stabbing someone 5 or 6 times ALWAYS ends in death. He glares at you as he dies to freak you out, remember he's certifiable and is all about fear and mind ****s. Outside the hallucination EVERYONE starts talking about how the leader of the Pirates VAAS is dead. Are they all lying? He says you are me and I am you because you're walking the same path he did and he knows you'll get screwed over by Citra like he did. So to sum it up and put it to rest (hopefully) once and for all. Wait for it cos this is gonna be hard to swallow... VAAS IS ****ING DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL! Accept it and move on

Quote Originally Posted by B STATS View Post
    Okay I'll explain it for the simple minded. First of all you CAN kill people during a hallucination. Second stabbing someone 5 or 6 times ALWAYS ends in death. He glares at you as he dies to freak you out, remember he's certifiable and is all about fear and mind ****s. Outside the hallucination EVERYONE starts talking about how the leader of the Pirates VAAS is dead. Are they all lying? He says you are me and I am you because you're walking the same path he did and he knows you'll get screwed over by Citra like he did. So to sum it up and put it to rest (hopefully) once and for all. Wait for it cos this is gonna be hard to swallow... VAAS IS ****ING DEAD AS A DOOR NAIL! Accept it and move on
    Woahhh Nice so If I think about barack Obama being dead Reaallly hard. Will he die? No so again Vass Isn't dead. People starting ASUMMING hes dead because after snow white attacked him they never heard from him again.. He glares at you at the end to freak you?!? Sorry but dead people don't do that kinda of stuff ..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast