Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just alittle some thing about Vass | Forums

Lol it's not trolling if you're correcting ******s. And how sad must YOUR lives be to wish a videogame character was still alive?

Not anywhere did I say I was wishing that he was alive. And again why are you still posting? I made this thread to talk about it. You're starting trouble for no reason. I wonder how sad your life is.

I think Vaas will be alive as long as we want him to be alive - UBISOFT sees how popular Vaas became. I bet originally they wanted to kill him but then they realised it won't be good for anyone so decided to not giving the answer (there were plenty of topics about Vaas being dead/alive and I haven't seen any devs comments regarding that matter). Someone here mentioned that you see the bodies of other villains, so yeah, what happend to Vaas' body? How did Jason get out from the warehouse? There are many questions that allow UBISOFT to bring Vaas back.

Whatever. I'm going off the facts and how the game played out. Everything else is for the realm of fan-fic and fan-fic is pathetic

how many times have we been told this. solid snake is dead, price is dead, vass is dead, who cares. as long as a company can still make money or should i say sell games off the back of its leading roles. i personaly think it kills the story when heros/villians turn up in sequels, wasnt it kind of a waste of time writing a story in first place..! i can tell u first hand when friends die, they dont come back, and they are the real heros, the ones that dont come back. so that others can.

Quote Originally Posted by michallo_w View Post
    ... and I haven't seen any devs comments regarding that matter.
    And how many devs have you seen here making comments at all? I really couldn't care less about some guy X dying or living in some computer game Y. The whole discussion is completely pointless. If Ubisoft decides to use Vaas ("Vaas", not "Vass") in some FC3 DLC stuff or in FC4, you can conclude that he must have survived FC3, but this solely depends on Ubisofts FUTURE money-making decisions, so discussing HERE AND NOW if he is dead or not, is kind of goofy ...

@christiandorau
    Well I was just trying to get a new topic. Forums is where we discuss **** about the game. All I see on forums is people complaining about glitches and Dissing the game.
    Instead of beating the game and leaving at that. I actually like to extend my thinking. And not just follow how the game plays out. But it looks like people here are short minded.

Quote Originally Posted by christiandorau View Post
    And how many devs have you seen here making comments at all? I really couldn't care less about some guy X dying or living in some computer game Y. The whole discussion is completely pointless. If Ubisoft decides to use Vaas ("Vaas", not "Vass") in some FC3 DLC stuff or in FC4, you can conclude that he must have survived FC3, but this solely depends on Ubisofts FUTURE money-making decisions, so discussing HERE AND NOW if he is dead or not, is kind of goofy ...
    well, um.... yeah, I wrote that...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatNiqqaYoyoboy View Post
    @christiandorau
    Well I was just trying to get a new topic. Forums is where we discuss **** about the game. All I see on forums is people complaining about glitches and Dissing the game.
    Instead of beating the game and leaving at that. I actually like to extend my thinking. And not just follow how the game plays out. But it looks like people here are short minded.
    So everybody disagreeing on the meaningfulness of your topic must be short minded?
    1. Grow up.
    2. Don't get a new topic just to get a new topic.

well, um.... yeah, I wrote that...
    Did you?

I think Vaas will be alive as long as we want him to be alive.
    Vaas will be alive as long as Ubisoft wants him to be alive.

UBISOFT sees how popular Vaas became.
    I have no clue what Ubisoft is seeing or not seeing.

I bet originally they wanted to kill him.
    They did. Until they decide they did not. That's how it always works.

but then they realised it won't be good for anyone
    Again, no clue what Ubisoft is realising or not realising.

so decided to not giving the answer (there were plenty of topics about Vaas being dead/alive and I haven't seen any devs comments regarding that matter).
    Ubisoft/Devs need no reason to give no answers. Actually not giving answers is their default behavior concerning 99.999% of all topics. Most likely they simply don't care and don't give a **** about one of a gazillion threads in one of their forums. Even if it were already 100% definitely decided if Vass will come back or not, do you seriously believe they would tell us in this forum? There's an endless list of more important and less hypothetical questions concerning FC3, that hasn't been addressed by Ubisoft/Devs so far ...

There are many questions that allow UBISOFT to bring Vaas back.
    You can always raise the dead - ANY character, in ANY game. That's why these discussions are so mindless ...
    Last edited by christiandorau; 01-16-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast