Thread: Just alittle some thing about Vass | Forums

ThatNiqqaYoyoboy's Avatar Junior Member
    Bummmmmmmmmmmp

2 reasons he isn't dead u dont see his body u see hoyts body. he uses the dagger that u gave to citra to stab u witch isn't no ordinary dagger and when he stabs u with the dagger u can see him walk away as u hit the floor witch means Ur dreaming

B STATS's Avatar Senior Member
    FFS! Vaas is dead. If you fools want to ignore facts whatever. But you're WRONG! You just WANT him to be alive because you like the character but he's ****ing dead you stupid cockbites. The story is over.

Originally Posted by ThatNiqqaYoyoboy Go to original post
    Woahhh Nice so If I think about barack Obama being dead Reaallly hard. Will he die? No so again Vass Isn't dead. People starting ASUMMING hes dead because after snow white attacked him they never heard from him again.. He glares at you at the end to freak you?!? Sorry but dead people don't do that kinda of stuff ..
    this is poss one of the daftest things i have seen on a forum. you logic isnt flawed, its totalyleft the room.

@bstats, the point of forums is to disscuss this type of thing is it not? no need to be nasty to those with differing opinions. players can take what they want from the story, wether you think they are right or wrong is irelevant.

OT i think he is dead. yes it got all trippy when fighting him but halucinations do combine reality and imagination so while not everything we saw was real, i do believe we killed him. i also agree with the staring at you to freak you out bit. people do die with eyes open so if he was looking at you at the point of death, he will still be looking at you after death.

I actually thought that the Buck guy would have been Jason, but obviously not. Maybe it was all a dream like Lost, but they decided to take it out?
    who knows. I loved the game beginning to end & am going for 100% game completion

@normanself Haha, buck was my favorite character in till I found out that he was gay lol.
    @BERTANDERNY Ehh, who knows
    @B STATS What BERTANDERNY said.

Mr Cataluchi's Avatar Member
    I think Vaas is the Elvis of video games. People will always believe he's still alive...

B STATS's Avatar Senior Member
    It's pretty clear to intelligent people that the ONLY time you are hallucinating is when you get poisoned by the knife, wander through the mushroom cave or drink the tribal ****.

Originally Posted by B STATS Go to original post
    It's pretty clear to intelligent people that the ONLY time you are hallucinating is when you get poisoned by the knife, wander through the mushroom cave or drink the tribal ****.
    YAY! You have 491 troll posts complete. It must be sad to be you... I don't care enough nor would I want to be you to understand.
    Why don't you go for a walk and find something nice in the world?

@Mr Cataluchi Would of been better if you said tupac lol
    @ B Stats Stop posting..