Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still no sticky thread about a patch! WHY? - Mods please read | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Question Still no sticky thread about a patch! WHY? - Mods please read

Please explain this to me, I don't understand why there still isn't a stickied thread with some kind of message from the devs acknowledging there are several major problems with both SP and MP and to let people know a patch is being worked on EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN'T GIVE A DATE OR PATCHNOTES. I dont understand, you release such a badly flawed game on us yet do not seem to have the respect to formally acknowledge the issue to your paying customers.

I sent MSV-Vextor a private message about this but received no answer. 91 pages about problems with MP, 52 pages about SP but nothing to let us know they're working on it.
    Please put up a sticky thread to address this.

There are occasional responses from devs on some threads about a patch being 'just around the corner' but I've been waiting five weeks for it. You're absolutely right. I've been gaming for the past 30 years ( yup I'm that old) and FC3 is the shoddiest game I've ever seen. A real pity because it had real promise but it was so obviously rushed out too early but to meet the Christmas sales market. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by brighton2k View Post
    There are occasional responses from devs on some threads about a patch being 'just around the corner' but I've been waiting five weeks for it. You're absolutely right. I've been gaming for the past 30 years ( yup I'm that old) and FC3 is the shoddiest game I've ever seen. A real pity because it had real promise but it was so obviously rushed out too early but to meet the Christmas sales market. Shameful.
    Agreed. Definitely rushed out for Christmas, should've been a late spring game so they could've fixed all the issues. But then it would interfere with SC:Blacklist so that wasn't happening...

This seems to be true... Unfortunately.
    [image removed]
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 01-11-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: meme removed

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDrewdelz View Post
    This seems to be true... Unfortunately.
    if i could i would buy you a round sweet pic and its more than ubish1t thats got the carrot infornt of us. Battlefield has 1 patch left and many things to fix still like the infinite health issue.
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 01-11-2013 at 11:56 AM.

I have to agree with the OP. A sticky thread at least saying they are working on things would go a long way. Alot of people view this forum, as guests and without logging in, with desire to see something about a patch.

Yes its on its way but we only know that as Vex was kind enough to advise this on a couple of threads. 95% of the FC fans that visit the forum wouldnt have seen this yet if it was a thread and stickied it would be clear to all to see.

Hi guys,

As soon as there is some solid information, the dev team will post about it.

They sometimes do not like posting a 'coming soon' thread - due to the chances of people misunderstanding the post, or last minute changes to the contents / roll out of a patch- this is why they would rather answer threads directly.

For many, seeing a 'coming soon' thread is just a slap in the face if it does not have any real info, so would cause issues as well, however I will pass on your thoughts.

This is the reason we usually don't talk about patches until they are out.

The patch notes and the patch will go out as soon as it's time for it. I am sorry, but that's just the way it is. The reason I mentioned the patch in the first place was because someone wondered if there was going to be any more at all (The answer is yes).

If no vehicles in the patch I guess fine. But bring back the far cry 2 lobby system. Far cry 3 lobby system is a joke. Can only host one map. Far cry 2 you could have a playlist of like 8 maps. Also the bronze/silver lobby system is a joke. I never bumped into my map yet. Just once I ended up on a friends map once. Also the party up system is broken on here, its a hit or miss. Even if ya make it in a room with a spot open to invite a friend they cant always join either. This mess needs a patch before people flock away to other new games. A ton of my friends moved on already. I already stopped making maps. Also actually show the servers and how many players are in each. Also highlight said server if you have friends in them. Not just pick a game mode then tossed into any server ubisoft tosses us into. Reason why far cry 2 lobby system was way better. Could browse around looking for games.

Vex, is there going to be any DLC for this game soon?
    It's really content dry as of now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast