Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix at least the 860kb music bug | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasefixmyacc View Post
    The War Z got alot of **** and even removed from Steam. Ubi shouldnt even be selling this game to PC users, pay full price for a bugged game.
    haha xD
    I would not compare the warz to ACIII =P
    [image removed]
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 01-13-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    Click this link to watch an AC:III trailer I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr4Pt...a7T8mb-818Uwqg
    Watchdogs trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlOgDAn-RCs
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Mr_Shade you promised us that you would have checked this information asap... Do you have any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerillo View Post
    Mr_Shade you promised us that you would have checked this information asap... Do you have any news?
    Since it's the weekend, time zone differences and work pattens prevented me posting before now.

I have some slightly bad news, the music fix is not in the next to release patch, which some have assumed due to supports comments - the latest patch is already in testing.

I know this may disappoint some of you, however I don't want you disappointed when it arrives.

While many of you are assuming it's everyone who is suffering this missing music issue, it's not quite that simple or widespread [ I know many on the forums are affected]

The team are investigating, however they need more people to report and supply detailed set up / software / hardware information - via support.

If the team can not reproduce the issue, consistently, and no, it's not a simple case of installing the DLC - then it makes fixing it even more tricky.. so please send reports directly to support if you are affected:

www.support.ubi.com

The more reports and information they get the better!
    Last edited by Mr_Shade; 01-13-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Shade View Post
    Since it's the weekend, time zone differences and work pattens prevented me posting before now.

I have some slightly bad news, the music fix is not in the next to release patch, which some have assumed due to supports comments - the latest patch is already in testing.

I know this may disappoint some of you, however I don't want you disappointed when it arrives.

While many of you are assuming it's everyone who is suffering this missing music issue, it's not quite that simple or widespread [ I know many on the forums are affected]

The team are investigating, however they need more people to report and supply detailed set up / software / hardware information - via support.

If the team can not reproduce the issue, consistently, and no, it's not a simple case of installing the DLC - then it makes fixing it even more tricky.. so please send reports directly to support if you are affected:

www.support.ubi.com

The more reports and information they get the better!
    Thanks for the reply, though I can't deny how utterly disappointed I am.......

And no, it's not everyone who suffers this issue, you know what's the sad part? only the people who bought the Hidden Secrets DLC is affected by this, and wanna know something even more depressing? people who bought the Deluxe edition already had ALL the content from the Hidden Secrets DLC, so because we gave Ubisoft even more money, we end up with a broken game (yes, the music issue does make it feel REALLY broken), content that we already had, and a file that's less tan 1 MB in size which breaks the whole music thing, yet by deleting it we lose our savegames, and then there's the other thing...the next patch won't fix this issue, which is in no way related to sound drivers or hardware, it's just that **** file DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge, and all due to a stupid line of coding...

And yes, I reported the issue as soon as it appeared, got a responde about a month after I reported it, asking me to update my drivers, it was only after I provided links, an proof that other people were having the same issue (Hell, I even sent support the DataPC_DX11_3_dlc.forge file) and still nothing...amazing. :/

obviously I sent a ticket to support more than a month ago. After proving that it wasn't a driver issue, they told me that they were going to inform the devs about it. This happened like in the beginning of december.

if you have already reported - please reopen and state the issue is still ongoing if you have not already.

remember to give a full hardware / software breakdown and your dxdiag info

I provided everything they asked, and still, the last update they made on my ticket was 12/21/2012.
    Yes, the ticket is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrofelipemm View Post
    I provided everything they asked, and still, the last update they made on my ticket was 12/15/2012.
    Yes, the ticket is still open.
    If they don't have a fix, then they may not be able to answer the issue, so they may sometimes not update it.

If they sent you a FAQ etc to try - you need to make sure they are aware you are still affected.

I would like that the music bug IS caused by the DLC fie and removing the file fixes the bug. I would also like to stress that you NEED to have the DLC INSTALLED and ACTIVATED to experience the bug.

I don't understand why do we have to send our specs

it's not a problem from our computer but from the dlc! Everybody on pc who bought the dlc is affected by that

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast