Thread: Settlers 6 No Sound | Forums

Settlers 6 No Sound

Hiya

I just installed Settlers 6 Rise of an Empire on my PC to discover I have no sound at all

I've updated to 1.71 and still have no sound, My default sound device is AMD HDMI Output which is working on windows but not in game, however I also have a Speakers output (Realtek High Definition Audio) which is linked to my Stereo which when tested on windows is also working, I also set my Speakers Output to default and tried in game, but still have no sound in game

Can someone please help me for I 'm eager to play this game, the last Settlers I played was some years back on my Amiga

Thanks

I have the same problem =/

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi guys, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

No Sound

Quote Originally Posted by Spavik View Post
    Hiya

I just installed Settlers 6 Rise of an Empire on my PC to discover I have no sound at all

I've updated to 1.71 and still have no sound, My default sound device is AMD HDMI Output which is working on windows but not in game, however I also have a Speakers output (Realtek High Definition Audio) which is linked to my Stereo which when tested on windows is also working, I also set my Speakers Output to default and tried in game, but still have no sound in game

Can someone please help me for I 'm eager to play this game, the last Settlers I played was some years back on my Amiga

Thanks

Did you ever get this problem fixed? I am having the same issue and I want to play the game....