Thread: *SPOILERS* "End this ****ing misery!" | Forums

*SPOILERS* "End this ****ing misery!"

*SPOILERS* Seriously, if you haven't beaten the game, gtfo.

I played through the whole killing-Vaas sequence with subtitles turned on, and I noticed that when he challenges you to shoot him, another line pops up that I haven't actually heard in my own games or any YouTube Videos. It would go like this:

Are you enjoying my sister's company? Huh? She's gonna make a warrior out of you.
    You are so ****ed, Jason. C'mon pull the trigger.
    C'mon mother****er. Pull the trigger! Let's go, shoot me!
    Shoot ME! End this ****ing misery!
    The last line is in the subtitles, but I've never heard it spoken. Was it removed? Did I/ other people not let the dialogue go on long enough before clicking the action command in the scene, "Shoot"?

Basically my question is; has anybody actually HEARD Vaas say, "End this ****ing misery!"

I have, you just didn't let him talk long enough, can't say I blame you though.

You can shoot him too ? I though it was a trap so I didnt do it (seeing all those hallucinations on your left...)

Quote Originally Posted by tylerjohnson57 View Post
    I have, you just didn't let him talk long enough, can't say I blame you though.
    Awesome! Thanks. I'm actually playing through FC3 again so I can hear it for myself (I don't mind, it's a wicked fun game). Maybe when I get to that point, I can find some way to record it and post it on YouTube for other curious souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewonderboy94
    You can shoot him too ? I though it was a trap so I didnt do it (seeing all those hallucinations on your left...)
    Wait...you can NOT shoot him? I was under the impression that if you weren't quick enough with the action command, the game would shoot automatically to progress the scene. I'll have to test this for myself, as well. That is...if I can figure out how to keep the game from saving automatically after the sequence. Something to do with Autosave vs. Manual Save. Haven't quite gotten it yet.

Cool i have your answer

Quote Originally Posted by SwollSilentGuy View Post
    *SPOILERS* Seriously, if you haven't beaten the game, gtfo.

I played through the whole killing-Vaas sequence with subtitles turned on, and I noticed that when he challenges you to shoot him, another line pops up that I haven't actually heard in my own games or any YouTube Videos. It would go like this:

The last line is in the subtitles, but I've never heard it spoken. Was it removed? Did I/ other people not let the dialogue go on long enough before clicking the action command in the scene, "Shoot"?

Basically my question is; has anybody actually HEARD Vaas say, "End this ****ing misery!"
    He actually does say it, it just gets cut off because you automatically shoot him.
    I have extracted the sound files and i have it saying "end my ****ing misery", send me your email if you would like me to send you it
    Last edited by mefewe; 02-19-2017 at 05:28 AM. Reason: spelling error