Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: After 1.6 patch | Forums

After 1.6 patch

After the patch can't connect with any session. Game always losing connection... Good Job UbiBUBUBUBIBUIBUBIBU !
    Update:
    Game connect - killcam is not fixed...
    Last edited by Morirme; 01-08-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Give it some time: all game owners need to get patched plus it's not exactly peak hours for playing games unless you live in Asia-Pacific region I guess.

I connected to a game straight away. had some lag but that's due to peer-hosting.

Hardcore mode works as advertized. One let down is that your AI team mates are still cloaked while moving. I haven't had a chance to test how much more aggressive enemy AI is.
    The 2 night maps seem just all-right: nothing revolutionary, just a different brightness and more streetlights are on.

Some things I have noticed after patch 1.6. The retical in the middle of the screen is there when you are running around but disappears as soon as you enter cover. Also you run slower and it is way more awkward feels like I am a duck with baseball bat stuck up @$$. The backscatter scope on night version of the Market map works correctly I dont know if it is fixed for the day time version or not.
    Graphics seem improved and gameplay is pretty smooth other than the running which frankly gives me motion sickness just watching it.

Visit us at http://www.taw.net
    Worldwide clan and always recruiting.

4 times trying to connect to a game, 4 times connection lost, UBI FTW!

Some other issues. I have a friend with the same friends list issue I use to have and he cannot fix it due to the fact that now the game will not let you get to your friends list unless it patched all the way up to the current patch. So he is stuck with yeti errors everytime he gets online or tries to go to his friends list.

Visit us at http://www.taw.net
    Worldwide clan and always recruiting.

Good
    - A patch came out... Finnaly
    - Quad XP

- Bad
    - Mutiplayer ranked match making not fixed (drop outs/matched with non english speaking people)
    - Friends issue not fixed
    - No lan mode added
    - No ranked gurrila mode added
    - No hosting control options - region/language/ping/kick/etc
    - no ping beside player name
    - no text chat added

Disappointed with patch but not surpised
    Any chance we can host our own 3 vs 3 ranked PRIVATE game instead of using match making.

Last edited by snoopyau; 01-08-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Anyone suddenly getting the yeti error again?? My game was fine till the update.. now I cant play

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyau View Post
    Good
    - A patch came out... Finnaly
    - Quad XP

- Bad
    - Mutiplayer ranked match making not fixed (drop outs/matched with non english speaking people)
    - Friends issue not fixed
    - No lan mode added
    - No ranked gurrila mode added
    - No hosting control options - region/language/ping/kick/etc
    - no ping beside player name
    - no text chat added

Disappointed with patch but not surpised
    Any chance we can host our own 3 vs 3 ranked PRIVATE game instead of using match making.

Why 4x XP?

I have no issues connecting now, but there was no fix for 16:10 monitor support. Games still looks pixilated and generally washed out. Really disappointed with how this game looks. Any Ideas on a fix?

Are you f*cking kiddin me!after so much months i haven"t even launced the game and now what do i get from ubi****
    yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeti minidump error!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG WHAT THE HELL WAS UBI TEAM DOING FIXING the start menu button?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast