Thread: SINKING MAN OF WAR : assassins creed 3 | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

Banned

SINKING MAN OF WAR : assassins creed 3

here is the link for this naval mission gameplay I would really apreciate if you subscribe to my channel (sorry if my grammar isnt good)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u64HvLJa-NU

This is one of the missions in sequence 11 its a naval battle where you need to sink the man of war warship
    Just to let you know guys I can run it on single core, 512mb graphics card, 2 gb ram ddr2 so thats why it is lagging
    If you didnt know whats man of war here you can see it

The man-of-war (pl. men-of-war; also man of war, man-o'-war, man o' war, or simply man)[1][2] was a British Royal Navy expression for a powerful warship or frigate from the 16th to the 19th century. The term often refers to a ship armed with cannon and propelled primarily by sails, as opposed to a galley which is propelled primarily by oars. The man-of-war was developed in England in the early 16th century from earlier roundships with the addition of a second mast to form the carrack. The 16th century saw the carrack evolve into the galleon and then the ship of the line. The evolution of the term has been given thus:
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes, I can't get pass the "Lure the Orpheus" level. The 3 ships at the second vawe destroy me! I did kill two but can't get them all... What is the trick here? Do you lure them to the islands? Do you hit them with your ship or just plain battle a suffer..? LOL

Thanks, MrGrey12013

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrey12013 View Post
    Yes, I can't get pass the "Lure the Orpheus" level. The 3 ships at the second vawe destroy me! I did kill two but can't get them all... What is the trick here? Do you lure them to the islands? Do you hit them with your ship or just plain battle a suffer..? LOL

Thanks, MrGrey12013
    The trick is really simple & actually works for all the other Naval & Privateer missions too .

What you have to do is .............Look online for one of the 100's of walkthroughs that cover every mission = Said it was a really simple solution .

"Enjoy your Animus - Or get your A** out of the Chair"

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrey12013 View Post

Thanks, MrGrey12013
    My pro tip for the Orpheus mission is:

Preparation: Upgrade your ship with (for example) the reinforced hulls etc.

Defense: Try to keep away from their broadsides, and If that fails, use the "brace" ability as much as you can. Use the high waves to your advantage: they'll protect you from their guns.

Offense: Keep the broadside button down for more damaging and accurate shots.
    If you want to take it safe, use chainshot to take out their sails (it's pretty easy) and fire fully loaded broadsides into the ships.

I'll be happy to give further tips if you need