Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Uplay_Account]Stolen Uplay-account | Forums

Just got the same problem a couple of hours ago and I don't have to mention that I'm pissed off as **** right now since I can't do anything to take it back!
    Hope someone can help us as soon as possible.

Totally agree with you there. It ruined my weekend pretty badly too.

The weird thing is that the confirmation for the changed info is sent to the new mail, not the old so you are totally locked out from all of your games while waiting for any responses from Ubisoft. I noticed it when creating this new account for contacting Ubisoft Support that the confirmation on email change gets sent to the new mail and not the old.

I did see this one after creating this thread so it doesn't seem to be that unusual: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...o-uplay-Forums

Would be nice if these issues would be prioritised. As far as I can see, they should be working today.

I received the exact same email. All my games linked to uplay are unplayable since 24th December. I just opened a ticket to have it resolved. Was it fixed in your case?

Still waiting, though the support actually asked me more details. Luckily I already finished Far Cry 3 or I'd be even more pissed off right now :P

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Hawk1ns24's Avatar
    Anyone having this issue, if you would please send me a Private Message with your account username and email address, I will be happy to help. Please do not post this information on the forums, as it is visible to all. Also include the reference number for the ticket you submitted via our Support Site.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1ns24 View Post
    Anyone having this issue, if you would please send me a Private Message with your account username and email address, I will be happy to help. Please do not post this information on the forums, as it is visible to all. Also include the reference number for the ticket you submitted via our Support Site.
    PM'd.

Happy new year also!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1ns24 View Post

Pm'd. have also just had this happen to me

This happened to me as well. I was two days into Far Cry 3. Trying to find help and support on this issue is terrible. Especially as I have found that I have had to create another Uplay account to log a support request about my stolen account. Ubisoft really should be jumping all over this (holiday or not). I guess they don't want bad press.

Same thing here, PM sent.

I'm very suprised since the stolen account was using a strong password (randomly generated)

How can this be possible?

PM'd me too. Happy new year

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast