Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zombi U bug/glitch | Forums

Glitch? Stuck getting Studium Contagione

I died while killing the infected patient, re-spawned in safehouse, returned to klll patient but no patient. Recovered my BOB, got upgraded pad and virucide and assigned next task (recover the Studium Contagione) w/out completing killing the infected patient. Searched for patient, no joy. I'm unable to access the chain link gate across from market at Brick-Line Flats due to a barricade blocking. Is there a way to move the barricade, or a workaround or alternate path to the basement? Do I need to restart?

Kind Regards.

Unable to Access gate in BrickLine Flats for Studium Contaguim

Died killing the infected patient. Respawned and returned but infected patient was gone. Objective was marked as incomplete. Given upgraded pad and viruicide. recovered BOB. Assigned to locate Studium Contagium. At Brickline Flats there is a barricade blocking access to the chainlink gate across from the market. Unable to remove or move forward. Hunted for infected patient...no joy. Unable to access. Is there a way to remove the barricade, a workaround to get the studium, or do I need to start game over?

Quote Originally Posted by AbidersMind View Post
    Died killing the infected patient. Respawned and returned but infected patient was gone. Objective was marked as incomplete. Given upgraded pad and viruicide. recovered BOB. Assigned to locate Studium Contagium. At Brickline Flats there is a barricade blocking access to the chainlink gate across from the market. Unable to remove or move forward. Hunted for infected patient...no joy. Unable to access. Is there a way to remove the barricade, a workaround to get the studium, or do I need to start game over?
    What 'infected patient'? I cannot remember of one being in the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123