Thread: Assassins Creed 3 missing activation code | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Assassins Creed 3 missing activation code

Recently I downloaded Assassins Creed 3 from Ubisoft. This game was included from a video card purchase. I followed all steps from geforce.com to Ubisoft and downloaded the game and installed it. When I go into Uplay it is now asking me for an activation code or Key, I have not received any emails or info as to what to do next, it's been two days and I'm ripping my hair out. Any help would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I am having the same problem. <- Resolved my problem; the activation code was buried in the receipt email I got from UBI Shop. Thankfully I still had the email on my phone because I had already deleted it from my outlook.
    Last edited by Varuuknahl; 12-29-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Im having the same problem and the only code that is in the email is ac2's code that i got for free. I also didnt get the download link anywhere :S. It's saying code is being prosessed (or something like that)
    in the order following thing. (Im in finnish site so im not so sure about the names)
    Ps. I allready made a ticket about this 2days ago. And i ordered it on 25th.
    Last edited by exrel; 12-29-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: added a picture

I am having this exact same problem. I used my nvidia promo code and ordered AC 3 but I still have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER CONFIRMATION or ACTIVATION CODE EMAIL The game does not even exist in my order history - COME ON UBI please help. A lot of people who used nvidia promo codes are not getting their uplay activation codes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tradio View Post
    I am having this exact same problem. I used my nvidia promo code and ordered AC 3 but I still have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER CONFIRMATION or ACTIVATION CODE EMAIL The game does not even exist in my order history - COME ON UBI please help. A lot of people who used nvidia promo codes are not getting their uplay activation codes!
    I finally got my code 5mins ago. I just made a ticket about missing order or something and after making enough tickets back and forth i got mine
    Ps. If you cant find a way to download the game in the email when you get your code, there should be an download option when you open your uplay and go to games.
    Last edited by exrel; 01-02-2013 at 06:04 PM.

it has been over 24 hrs and I still have not received a confirmation email with my activation code. I opened a support ticket 24 hrs ago and still have yet to hear a response. Ubisoft can you please help me?