Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Da Vinci Code | Forums

A friend sent me a copy of this book awhile back . { Thanks Honey , I enjoyed it } .

Has anyone read it ? What did you think of it ?
    Just thought that as the topics of conspiracy have been coming up a lot lately , I would ask .

Warning , although this book is fiction , it does touch on some subjects that may offend some people .
    So try to be nice people .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````
    I would rather soar with the eagles then bicker with harpies
    " And you will remember what it is to know the warmth of an animal's heart."
    from an old tale told by an old people

A friend sent me a copy of this book awhile back . { Thanks Honey , I enjoyed it } .

Has anyone read it ? What did you think of it ?
    Just thought that as the topics of conspiracy have been coming up a lot lately , I would ask .

Warning , although this book is fiction , it does touch on some subjects that may offend some people .
    So try to be nice people .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would rather soar with the eagles then bicker with harpies
    " And you will remember what it is to know the warmth of an animal's heart."
    from an old tale told by an old people

Actually, my girlfriend and I are reading it (she reads a while, I read a while) it now. Very interesting book. The depth of the authors knowledge and ability to put that into an interesting piece of fictional is incredible. Some of the "facts" I knew, some is new.

We also picked up Angels and Demons, by the same author involving the same character. We were told to read DV code first, then A&D althoug A&D comes chronologically first.

I think it's funny how some of the "chapters" are one page long. I wonder if there is some deep dark code for the number of chapters?

Grrr...

You know I would comment but I hate controversy...D..

Green Winds

BTW.........Have a Carrot.

When The Ax Walked Into The Forest The Trees Said "Look, The Handle Is One Of Us"...Alice Walker

"Old Age Is No Place For Sissies"...Betty Davis (who else)?

I've heard about it and am waiting for it to come out in paperback.

Men rise from one ambition to another; first they seek to secure themselves from attack, and then they attack others.
    Machiavelli

between the city and the farm, Mid-Atlantic, USA
    Now, what exactly is that book about?

"Don't look before you leap. It'll ruin the surprise"
    Studying gives you knowledge. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. I am learning how to be corrupt.

Weird...I'm just seeing this whole MRE forum for the 1st time here. When did this debut?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coronagold:
    Weird...I'm just seeing this whole MRE forum for the 1st time here. When did _this_ debut?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See what happens when you miss a meeting?

Grrr...

Meeting? I'm a Greeter. More than that, I'm a Blabberfingers. Well not here, but at GoG forum.

Strange that I didn't notice these forums before. Last time I looked at the Ubi forums page, this didn't exist.

Yeah, they're a secret....don't tell everyone or the place wil be swarming with people!

Grrr...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast