Thread: Mushrooms in the deep bug... | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

Mushrooms in the deep bug...

Hello everyone,

im having a slightly annoying bug right at the first mission from the dr., where you have to find some mushrooms in the cave down below. thing is, after the scene where the you climb up the vine and everything flips and you walk instead of climb on them, the event where the two rocks in front of you should open up an entrance, doesnt trigger so that im stuck at the vine walking forth and backwards... in a couple of videos i saw that these rocks automatically go aside once you are near them but that doesnt work for me. i installed patch 1.03 but it didnt do the trick. is there any work around for this ? or is it a common bug ? pls help i just want to play the game
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Let me guess... Pirate disk or torrent?
    I'm fine enrolled for the entire game is not a single crash or lag. Perhaps this is just another "error pirates"

nah no pirated version ^^ just reinstalled it again same thing after all...

I have the same issue. Bought the game during the steam sales, played a fair bit of the random side quests and decided to start the story. I get to that same point and the rocks don't move away. Anybody found a fix yet?

I had a problem with this mission ... things not triggering.

Try restarting the entire mission but this time RUN as fast as you can for the entire mission. Do not dawdle or linger anywhere for any reason. Unless you get to the various objects fast they won't trigger and the window of opportunity is permanently closed. Worked for me.

Hey if you have any mods installed, uninstall them for now. I did that and the rocks moved like they were supposed to

solution :

Hi everyone,
    i had the same issue on this level and i solve it by putting back my original patch.DAT and patch.FAT files. For me, the issue came from ultralowsettingmod.

in french for people who can't find any help about this in french (my case) :

J'ai eu le bug dans le niveau champignon des tréfonds ou les 2 pièrres restent fermées. J'ai résolu le probleme à cause d'Ultralowsettingmod.
    En remettant les fichiers d'origine (patch.dat et patch.fat) j'ai pu passer le niveau sans soucis.

Les fichiers sont situés ici : / Files are situatez here :
    Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\data_win32

Here are the files :
    Voici les fichiers si vous ne les avez pas gardés. (Ils viennent de ma version en 1.02) :
    http://uploadhero.co/dl/GeG0PZHY
    http://uploadhero.co/dl/vgkA8Mkt

Cordialement, Cordially.

Quote Originally Posted by rerel123321lere View Post
    Hi everyone,
    i had the same issue on this level and i solve it by putting back my original patch.DAT and patch.FAT files. For me, the issue came from ultralowsettingmod.

in french for people who can't find any help about this in french (my case) :

J'ai eu le bug dans le niveau champignon des tréfonds ou les 2 pièrres restent fermées. J'ai résolu le probleme à cause d'Ultralowsettingmod.
    En remettant les fichiers d'origine (patch.dat et patch.fat) j'ai pu passer le niveau sans soucis.

Les fichiers sont situés ici : / Files are situatez here :
    Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\data_win32

Here are the files :
    Voici les fichiers si vous ne les avez pas gardés. (Ils viennent de ma version en 1.02) :
    http://uploadhero.co/dl/GeG0PZHY
    http://uploadhero.co/dl/vgkA8Mkt

Cordialement, Cordially.
    ^^This. I think it's just having a modified patch.dat and patch.fat that's causing the issue. You can just use the original files, play the mission and then put your modified files back in.

Thank you French manguydude it helped alot!

Question

One second though,befgore I replace the mod files after putting in the Patch.dat and Patch.fat , will the same problem occur later in the game? Or are these rocks the only problem?