Belias fortune deck (not complete) 3/1/3
1X Belias, Lord of the Kennels
3X Dark Assasin all i have
3X Lesser Shadow Elemental maybe can be changed for Hellfire Imp but haven't a single one
4X Pao Deathseeker
4X Void Wraith
4X Hellfire Cerberus
2X Caller of the Void all i have
4X Altar of destruction
3X Inheritance all i have but i think it's enough
3X Hall of Torment
4X Pit of Hate
4X Altar of Shadows
4X Broken Bridge
1X Garant's Purge
4X Mana Storm
4X Week of Austerity
The Concept is slow push.
Put down caller of the void and keep alive with Altar of shadows and deal damage with hero ability. Using Void wrath and lesser shadow elemental for tanking. Anyway it's fun try it
ATM this deck need something because my opponents kill me and run away with his 3-4 hp. So need +3-4 damage.
Last edited by cucu99; 12-24-2012 at 12:07 AM.
THE CONCEPT OF FAST PUSH (burst), early win (in 5-7 turns)
Originally Posted by cucu99
1) kick "Lesser elemental" from your deck because he is too weak and cost 4!!!!
2) take low cost units like "Demented" & "Maniac", because you need to take advantage in the early game
3) Dark Assasin & Pao Deathseeker is very strong if you want to burst your opponent, but there is no need to use Pao in early game!!!!
so 4) you need to take "Juggernaut" & "Revager" because of 4 & 6 DAMAGE!!!! low cost units (3 & 4 coins)
5) Hellfire Imp is useless like elementals IMHO
6) Take "lilim", cause she is good tanky shooter
7) there is no need to take creatures that cost 6 or 7 points, because you need to burst all the time... and revager would help you ))))
8) Take cerberus and about 2-3 strong defensive units like Earth elemental (3-4-7, cost 5)
that's all you need to know about creatures
You tactic: try to deploy your ravagers & juggernauts as fast as it possible, in first and second turn burst with maniac and dark assasins/succubus
Then, after you deploy raveger you will fell you better ))))
Magic & fortunes tips:
1) throw away "Pit of hate" because this card is sooooo useless (you need 1 more creature card to burn, but not pit of hate).
2) you don't need any fortunes that cost 3 or more... take only 1 or 2, cause you need to kill your opponent with creatures, fortunes can't solve our problems
3) take magic debuffs or spells that cost 1, 2 or 3 coins but don't take 4th level spells. Because units - that's the way to win.
4) take events +1 damage (cost 5) it would make your units much stronger
My tip: take 1-8-30-12-11 cards in groups (hero-event-creatures-spells-fortunes)
And the most important tip of all.
Don't play Belias. Just use Xorm like the rest of us manly men who use creatures.
For Alex titan and Leonid:
Cucu is trying to make a different deck from "rush xorm trolol" (i was working on same deck before he posted it)
It's a direct damage based deck with those key cards: altar of destruction, hall of torment, void wraith, caller of the void.
Belias is good for this deck with the extra damage points
Anyway, it's not a uber competitive deck but fun around 700 elo.
And yes, kick lesser shadow elemental, it suxx. I'll give my build when optimum.
I never put to this deck lesser elemental, i put lesser shadow elemental what costs 3 and very good tank to this deck. No over than 3 costs creature in this deck. And Leonid i make 1150 elo easy with this deck. This deck succesfull against siegfried that's why i'm post it. Pit of hate is very good card to this deck too because you always run out of cards.
Originally Posted by AlexTitan2010
Last edited by cucu99; 12-27-2012 at 09:46 AM.