Thread: Assassin's Creed 2 CD Key? | Forums

Assassin's Creed 2 CD Key?

I bought Assassin's Creed 1&2 in a double pack and when I sign in to Uplay, it says I need to enter the CD key for AC2. Problem is, I didn't get one. This is that double pack. There's no manual in the case, nothing on the back that can help, it just didn't come with a key and i'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? though I dont think many people have bought the "that's hot" version that I did. Hoping to hear from a Ubisoft support person or something.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi Damo1337, have you contacted the retailer about this? alternately you can contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

I've also bought this same pack, and I've clocked Number 1, although when I tried to play number two it went through all the patches and all that, then opened uplay, and a I was already bored by then. So I clicked the play and it opened it, and asked me for the cd key, I'm re-iterating because the same might have happened with you.

There is a number on the A2 cd, but mine did not work in uplay. My number is 30002763 but it didn't work, unfortunately, and I am at a loss.

I'm going to head into the store, maybe I'll get some help there, and I'll reply back to you if it works.

Oh I figured it out, in place of where the manual should be, there's a piece of card, advertising some more games. I found the code on a strip of white on it, and it's quite long, so just look for that and you'll find it.

I have a feeling I may have thrown that out... It's really not a good idea to put the code on something that's likely to get thrown away so thoughtlessly. Oh well, I think the pack only cost me $20, not a huge loss.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by damo_rox619 View Post
    I bought Assassin's Creed 1&2 in a double pack and when I sign in to Uplay, it says I need to enter the CD key for AC2. Problem is, I didn't get one. This is that double pack. There's no manual in the case, nothing on the back that can help, it just didn't come with a key and i'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem? though I dont think many people have bought the "that's hot" version that I did. Hoping to hear from a Ubisoft support person or something.
    Same with me but with AC2

For assistance, please create a ticket to Support by clicking on the My Questions link, then Ask a Question tab here: http://support.ubi.com/

Alternatively you may call them. You can find the Support Team in your region here: http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx

I also had this problem with my copy of it. Except there was a pamphlet with the advertisements on it, but there was no white-strip with the key for the game on it.
    Is it possible to get another key for my game?

Quote Originally Posted by Boo425 View Post
    I also had this problem with my copy of it. Except there was a pamphlet with the advertisements on it, but there was no white-strip with the key for the game on it.
    Is it possible to get another key for my game?
    Hi and welcome to the forum, I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support including proof of purchase, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support