Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cheats: Unlimited Ammo, God Mode | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

I have been using using this command line hack for sometime and it works very well:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\bin\farcry3.exe" -GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1

I'm not to fussed about GodMode but like the unlimited ammo option.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by saixbot View Post
    I find it the unlimited ammo and unlimited money are not needed in this game. It seems money are everywhere, now barely 20% run on main island I start spending the money on painting just to reduce it. As for ammo, the MS16 is single shooter, taking an outpost is only use about 40 bullet if I do rambo style. God mode yeah ok if the player thinks it struggles on one particular point, but using god mode to run the whole game kills the idea of fun.

But I would love to have a temporary stealth ability, just like in crysis, I could use it to disappear from hungry tiger or bear.

Quote Originally Posted by barkatab View Post
    I find it the unlimited ammo and unlimited money are not needed in this game. It seems money are everywhere, now barely 20% run on main island I start spending the money on painting just to reduce it. As for ammo, the MS16 is single shooter, taking an outpost is only use about 40 bullet if I do rambo style. God mode yeah ok if the player thinks it struggles on one particular point, but using god mode to run the whole game kills the idea of fun.

But I would love to have a temporary stealth ability, just like in crisis, I could use it to disappear from hungry tiger or bear.
    It may kill the fin for you but not for every one a lot of people like having a god mode for a mission they cant get by or for after they finish the game just to run through and look for things you couldn't find. Personally I'd be happy if I could just get the aim assist working but I have put it on all difficulty settings and it will not allow me to use the aim assist I think I could have a much easier time with it using 60 bullets to kill a bull or hog then being killed by near bye pirates cause your out of ammo isn't fun so since I cant use that I will use unlimited ammo I guess, unless I can find a solution to turn aim assist on

I keep changing the gamerprofile.xml to recommended values but no matter what I do I can't fix the HORRIBLE timescale of this game. I finally got the "read-only" thing figured out. But none of the values I seem to set take effect. What is the significance of the hours/minutes/seconds right before the timescale? Someone please give me a response that will explain a way for me to set this up right AND TEST it so I can see it is working (possibly by making it have a super super fast timescale that will cycle day and night in a matter of seconds? then i can just go change the numbers till i get it how i want).

Quote Originally Posted by saixbot View Post
    I have been using using this command line hack for sometime and it works very well:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\FarCry 3\bin\farcry3.exe" -GameProfile_UnlimitedAmmo 1

None of these work any more in the shortcut since Uplay updated about a month ago. What a rip.

I tried this and did not work

ever since the Uplay and Far Cry update none of cheat codes work.

the game is easy enough as it is, thanks to people like you who just want a cake walk point and shoot game

Serious? You need this cheats! Far Cry is a good game and I won't turn on the cheats!

Quote Originally Posted by geo_m View Post
    If changing these lines works,then setting "timescale" to less than 1 will be slo mo,and more than 1 it will be super speed

For example "timescale"=0.5 would halve the game speed.

what you just said is sooo SOOO SOOO WRONG!!

setting the time scale to 1:1 would mean one in game minute is one real life minute. .5 to 1 would be 1 in game minute means 2 rl minutes. it would be twice as slow as real life is (meaning real life would be 48 hour day and night lol) far cry 2 is set to 1:6 and works perfect

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast