Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GRFS: Next confirmed, Kiev probably doing PC port. Kiev says they did a "great job" | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ecma4 View Post
    You have got be kidding me.

DX11: One of the worst jobs of optimizing I've seen in games. Graphics were crap.

Multiplayer: I'm sorry, what? Oh...Multiplayer...ROFL. I've seen better multiplayer from CoD.

UI: Fact you can view the controls from the in-mission pause menu was very, very annoying.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hey this thread was picked up by Game Informer! http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-incoming.aspx Cool!!

Also, as a small update, the picture has now been removed from the Facebook page.

Also, I'm "clever"

At least they are ashamed, it was a disrespect for any PC user that bought the game.

This image confirm that my suspicions are correct. Ubisoft either don't have a clue or don't give a hoot about developing quality games that have longevity in their mp aspect. All they seem to care about is selling suckers as many initial copies at launch as possible, and then getting at least half of those suckers to purchase their dlc. The old rinse & repeat way of doing things... always promising the next game will be the best ever made, but never really delivering.

I'm willing to bet that the next GRFS:Next will look amazing when the PR rolls out, but will be a another huge disappointment when the game is finally in the hands of gamers. The great news is that there are other options (indie & kickstarter games) that will be released by the time the next travesty GR games is released. Only then will the large publishers & devs be willing to listen to the community and release a quality product. By then it might be too late and gamers might become attached to these other games... I'm hoping anyways.
    Last edited by CyberCam; 12-21-2012 at 07:03 AM.

Anyway it is like they told, but that are not a gamers interest, also like selling counts on retailers nobody is interesting on. Don´t forget that many of the Gamers are Developers, too. And didn´t get the chance to make it big. They stumbled very early on inaccurate "images" of law and rights. It is their viewpoint from themselves ( right ) and they see everyone in this biz is taking the big mouth like this. I know there is somebody called " Bill Gates" ......

They are NOT in business to satisfy the customer. They are in business to make money. PERIOD. They MADE MONEY. (admittedly, not a lot, and they have LOST a lot of support from PC players who got the shaft.)

Good job.

****ing joke just like this title.

Since June this year unplayable from one patch to the failed next patch.

Their definition of "Great Job" must be referencing the income this game made, not being a description of quality.

They must be counting their money and laughing to all the poor suckers who bought this broken unfinished mess.

Quote Originally Posted by karl1again View Post
    Their definition of "Great Job" must be referencing the income this game made, not being a description of quality.

They must be counting their money and laughing to all the poor suckers who bought this broken unfinished mess.
    A Mod may appear here to say you are wrong, but people are made for their actions, not words, and in the past months, all they give us, words, empty little words, that we il "soon" see that doesnt mean anything, because we are the only ones that got screwed once again by a greedy company, that doesnt know the meaning of "HAVE WORD" or "PROMISE".

YOU WANT RESPECT? RESPECT OTHERS, YOU WANT OUR MONEY? PLAY FAIR

Quote Originally Posted by ablekill3r View Post
    I am surprised they are going to make another game. The sales were terrible, and who knows how many returns there was at retail stores. Just look at the number of active players on any platform at any time. I have seen indie games on steam with larger active player numbers.

The DEVS did a terrible job.
    The sales were good what are you talking about? Best selling game of the GR series. If you are only talking about PC sales then disregard my comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast