Thread: you are not going to release any patch any time soon dont u? | Forums

you are not going to release any patch any time soon dont u?

please be real, cut the crap once and for all, customers must be given some respect, what u are doing is totaly rude and lame, its being 2 months now and no official announcement about next patch or any fix whats so ever... just be a real ratioan being and tell us the truth, in that way we wont waste our time checking on this forum or even bother playing the game any more... of course i can bet this post wont even have ubi_moderator repply.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, there will be news about Title Update 1.6 very soon.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Nearly 2 months since the last update in which I think use said then very soon. Surely even yourself must feel embarrassed having to work here and to only be able to give out this information, unless your on big bucks in which even if I was you I would be arsed if not then I would feel embarrassed being told that all I could say for the past 2 months is very soon......

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post

Hi Mush, I know you are working very hard and doing everything you can, and I know you are not the bottle neck, but what does "very soon" mean? This week? Next week, January? Antoine said PC competitions were coming soon, that was two months ago and we still don't know any more about those.

There should not have been any need for 1.6! Patch 1.5 didn't attempt to resolve ANY of the main issues with the game, so what was the point is releasing it?! I was PROMISED by your technical support team that 1.5 would fix ALL THE CONNECTION ISSUES. They lied.

Just as I believe you are lying now.

If you are not lying...

PROVE ME WRONG!

Or forever be known as a bunch of useless liars.

Not really

This is french based programming, and they got different ideas than throwing money in the US - mouth. so they are disabled from controls that would make the Ubisoft games work. it is the same all over the internet., different ideas than US ( whoever ) the control is set down . It is the same way terrorist come to US without any control. They got "The Bomb" so what really can happened to US Citizens

Hello Mush, that is a word, sorry to say, we are sick of it, ive been in other Ubi foruns, like FC3, even the game still was is flaws, the dev team are still trying to fix hit, here is the other way around, the Kiev team are convinced that, they released a great game, Exelent Multiplayer experience, but the truth is, we are still waiting for the so anounced patch 1.6, that will "fix" all the connection issues, what are they doing about it?? Why cant someone give a specific answer? and without the "soon" please.

Ok, I see that no one can give a better answer than "soon"