Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Mod] Viewmodel edit and scopes changed :3 | Forums

KYRAT SERIES 2 - Midlands and Himalayas | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

Kyrat Edition Trailer | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Survive Kyrat | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

What are you made of? | Far Cry 4 [UK]

[Mod] Viewmodel edit and scopes changed :3

So most weapons were at 65 viewmodel FOV and some were at 75, I have changed everything to 75, so some weapons will look the same. Separate to this I know some people prefer scopes looking like this and so do I so I have also modified the scopes to look more realistic in my opinion. Pics below.

Also if people actually care about these edits I will edit the big compilation mod that everyone uses with this without getting rid of the weapon ballistic mod.

File - http://rghost.net/42256614

How the scopes look now:

Last edited by BreckR; 12-15-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Same thing but with Uplaysuxor compilation 2.01 mod found here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8795741 but I will list the changes here anyway.

Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss
    All weapons unlocked from the very begining BUT : You need money to buy weapons or activate radio towers to gain weapons for free like in vanilla game.

Weapons Ballistics by Fnx.. (UPDATED to v.0.91)
    Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz
    Beverhund HUD mod compilation
    Leechmongers attachement mod
    KyodanXD Objective icon removal
    object blinking removal by tom.solo
    No stealth indicators by ccurtis20
    No objective reminders, including sounds (archived by Chorizosss)
    Wallhack removal by KyodanXD (UPDATED to include animal tagging)[/COLOR]

File - http://rghost.net/42260807

If anyone has any suggestions or comments I am happy to hear them. :3

Dude, does this mode includes arms, vehicles, door opening, climbind and cutscenes fovs? I really hate how game always ZOOM-IN to narrow FOV and that viewmodel fov doesnt match view FOV and looks disproportional.

I llustrated problem here

Also 75 is still too narrow, weapon fov should match camera fov so i wish to set them to 100 as i play on 100.
    Can you tell me the name of file you edited and what exactly i need to edit there pleas?
    And you know, scopes doesnt look right, there is no weapon rendered under scope (((

I realized no one has posted yet, but I didn't want you to think this was all for naught.

I signed up to say that I personally really find the default way scopes are handled in games ridiculous, and when playing I actually remember wishing they would do it right (Where the scope is simply a attachment to the gun that you are looking through whilst still being able to see everything around you.) Anyways, I really enjoy this and I hope you do continue.

Your mod is listed on the mod listing page already which is nice, I do hope other people come up and show their appreciation.

As for suggestions, the only things I can suggest is that you continue this work, and the more you can make it appear to be like this http://loadpaper.com/large/Military_wallpapers_265.jpg

The better =) Please do keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Underscore1011 View Post
    I realized no one has posted yet, but I didn't want you to think this was all for naught.

I signed up to say that I personally really find the default way scopes are handled in games ridiculous, and when playing I actually remember wishing they would do it right (Where the scope is simply a attachment to the gun that you are looking through whilst still being able to see everything around you.) Anyways, I really enjoy this and I hope you do continue.

Your mod is listed on the mod listing page already which is nice, I do hope other people come up and show their appreciation.

As for suggestions, the only things I can suggest is that you continue this work, and the more you can make it appear to be like this http://loadpaper.com/large/Military_wallpapers_265.jpg

I cant find the scope texture files anywhere. I don't think its possible right now to change the crosshair on sniper scopes

awesome sauce.
    one step closer to the Red Orchestra 2 HoS Scopes.

thank you so much (also for the compilation).

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooguy View Post
    Dude, does this mode includes arms, vehicles, door opening, climbind and cutscenes fovs? I really hate how game always ZOOM-IN to narrow FOV and that viewmodel fov doesnt match view FOV and looks disproportional.

I llustrated problem here

Also 75 is still too narrow, weapon fov should match camera fov so i wish to set them to 100 as i play on 100.
    Can you tell me the name of file you edited and what exactly i need to edit there pleas?
    And you know, scopes doesnt look right, there is no weapon rendered under scope (((
    No I won't set them to 100, I don't think you understand how weapon FOV works. I actually tested them at 90 originally and it looked a bit too distorted and narrow.

Edit: Also no I did not edit those clips you listed, that isn't weapon FOV that is just FOV, I would have to change those animation FOV sets, which is doable but would probably cause a ton of clipping.
    Last edited by BreckR; 12-16-2012 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Underscore1011 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bebed0r View Post
    awesome sauce.
    one step closer to the Red Orchestra 2 HoS Scopes.

thank you so much (also for the compilation).
    Wow, thank you both so much! I will continue to try and fine tune this per weapon and improve scopes if I can

You DID IT. Thanks you for the mod dude, if it isn't too much of a hassle can you compile your mod with this
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8791990
    Last edited by diwas13; 12-16-2012 at 07:13 AM.

May I ask what you have edited to make these changes? I have a mod that I am working on for my personal use and would like to make these changes for my scopes on top of it.
    Thanks in Advance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast